Path of Exile: Scourge Livestream Twitch Drops

This is nice wings, ty GGG! But i love how you make drops last time, we got chiken pet for 40 min and weapon skin for 2h, and this system was really great!
"
cacmeister wrote:
Wings the second lamest MTX (behind footsteps…honestly footsteps….)

Maybe a weapon or god forbid body armor…. A pair of boots…. Something other than wings…. Or footsteps

Next time we will get pet or portal xD I dont think they would give us character effect or aura effect or somthing really cool. Always: WINGS - PET - PORTAL and ofcourse footsteps + weapon effect.
And I was wondering if the twitch drop will be "worth it".
I know wings are the most expensive kind of MTX but honestly I would appreciate more green version of the basic portal or anything else that's cool and simple
"
DanteDog wrote:
I work 10 hours days I can’t log on to get the wings….

You can run Twitch on your phone for 45 mins to get them
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Again wings.
Dont get me wrong free MTX is free MTX, which is a good gesture.
But maybe rotate the MTX to make it more interesting.

Something like:
Weapon or shield skin.
Body armor. Could be something simple / catchy, purple Twitch color etc.
Ingame Character portrait.

i also hate wings have some of them,. all for free and rather never used. For me it looks not normal that char that cant fly use wings, also character with wings looks sooooooooooo lame in my opinion. But anyway fre is free will get it:-)
i cant remember, but if i linked account one time i dont need to link it again right ???
I hate this fake audiens numbers boost so much...
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
"
JuldaFulda wrote:
"
Praanesh wrote:
"
Grekey wrote:
Pls ggg remember that for most people even playing 2 hours a day is a challenge, no need to make the game any harder for them

Dude, PoE is a game where you make your own difficulty. You don't have to do all the content. You can still have fun by doing what you can. Don't expect the game to cater to casual gamers. Players have been asking for more aspirational content since 3.14 and we are finally getting it.

YY more aspirational content, after 3.14, likes primary SC skillers :D But bruh. Just dont play SC.
You no need make own difficulty, you just can play HC or SSF HC ... so common.
Why all SC players who want and like harder game just dont play HC or SSFHC?
Ah sure. Here is so many problems to play it hm? But you know, thx someone like you is HC more and more unplayable! Bcs exist casual players playing HC. Bcs SC is unfun, boring gamebreaker, where isnt fearfactor and you can buy EVERYTHING (challenges, OP items etc. ) w/o fear you can lost it!
And this is balance factor for devs???!!! Common

There is a variety of reasons why SC players don't play HC. So stop dictating what is fun and what isn't fun for players.
Still waiting for MTX preview
Dragonflies have Dual Wings

4 wings
Need more brains, exile?
"
Grekey wrote:
Pls ggg remember that for most people even playing 2 hours a day is a challenge, no need to make the game any harder for them

With your logic we should make every game 10 hours long. How else will everybody get to experience all the content? PoE, an ARPG that has timed leagues is not designed to be played 2 hours a day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info