Path of Exile: Scourge Teasers

"
Steeldraconis wrote:
The new tier of breachstone will for sure be an avenue for pushing level 100. That at least has been the pattern of players for every previous breachstone related buff/release.

Don't think this is the case. These are basically identical to the mlvl83 ones, mlvl changes above 80 are close to irrelevant for XP due to nuances of the XP formula. (XP Dev manifesto for 2.3.0 has the details)
Le Toucan Will Return
"
sirgog wrote:
"
Steeldraconis wrote:
The new tier of breachstone will for sure be an avenue for pushing level 100. That at least has been the pattern of players for every previous breachstone related buff/release.

Don't think this is the case. These are basically identical to the mlvl83 ones, mlvl changes above 80 are close to irrelevant for XP due to nuances of the XP formula. (XP Dev manifesto for 2.3.0 has the details)

Le Toucan will return.
May Le Toucan bless your journey.
O GGG Breachstone + 4 random modifiers after open is bad idea. Reflect, no-regen, no leech, ... What about make breachstones craftable like maps?
In what sane mind would you allow map mods (they are they already unbalanced with barely good rewards in general) in content like breach?

This is your solution to "more content"?

The feared is already a constant loss for players barely making the cut on it because most of the time you get nothing.. even at 60-70% quant.

You still havent balanced the map mods which are one of the biggest core failures of the endgame.. but keep hammering back the players I'm sure they will be more than happy to fund your poe 2 development the more you nerf them.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
I really like the random modifiers on the Flawless Breachstones. Great way to make them more Challenging.
So... you had 3 months to think about an endgame and from all the cool options you could have chose, you came up wtih... lvl84 breachstone :-|.

With 4 random mods on it, that you can't control, so... if you get reflect, and your character can't do reflect, you just get out of the map and lose the currency you paid for it, awesome... more gambling.

And how about... this is not end game content, it's going to be expensive, considering a Pure Chayula is 1.5-2ex, this is going to be like 4ex, i'm sure you are not going to have a 4ex return from a lvl 84 breach... so this is going to be used for 5 way leveling strategy.

So yeah... great content until now GGG :-|
I dont think 84 breachstones is the big new endgame content. Its just the first thing we have seen teased.

I do hope they removed some of the no go mods on maps for a lot of builds (like in delve you cant get area mods like reflect) otherwise it will do nothing but constantly troll people who cant see the map is unplayable until after its open.
"
otherwise it will do nothing but constantly troll people who cant see the map is unplayable until after its open.

o, the map IS playable, you just have to have a const party of 3-4 overOP meta builds such as they cover all the mods, so if 1 of degenerates cant do ele reflect - others can, and so on.
2 extra proj chayula is scary...
"
AngryC00kieZ wrote:
So... you had 3 months to think about an endgame and from all the cool options you could have chose, you came up wtih... lvl84 breachstone :-|.

With 4 random mods on it, that you can't control, so... if you get reflect, and your character can't do reflect, you just get out of the map and lose the currency you paid for it, awesome... more gambling.

And how about... this is not end game content, it's going to be expensive, considering a Pure Chayula is 1.5-2ex, this is going to be like 4ex, i'm sure you are not going to have a 4ex return from a lvl 84 breach... so this is going to be used for 5 way leveling strategy.

So yeah... great content until now GGG :-|

Just... don't pay for it? If you know that can happen and this is content that literally does not have anything new - and as far as we know right now it does not - why risk it? There are a multitude other things you can do. And this is likely not the only new after-endgame content.

But on the other hand, if you are eager to play those, to face the challenge... come up with a build that can. My understanding is that this after-endgame content is meant not for casual digestion but to give those that have nothing to do something to think about. Coming up with a build that has to be able to do all map-mods, that is not nullified by reflect, no regen or something similar, is the challenge. That is the puzzle to solve. That might not be a puzzle you or I are interested in, but there is so much to do already, I think it is fine to let those that do like to solve these having something to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info