[3.16]❄️Eye of Winter Spellslinger Occultist | Boss Killer | T17+ Beyond Farmer | LL & 40+Block

"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Is the POB right? 300k dps?

I think that would be per projectile
I think you should take purity of flash instead of the 6 % points of Unnatural calm, same ES%, gain 8%chaos res, and 15% life so with presence you gain some es
"
MystereQc wrote:
I think you should take purity of flash instead of the 6 % points of Unnatural calm, same ES%, gain 8%chaos res, and 15% life so with presence you gain some es

I also noticed this and some other things, like Zealot's Oath not being used. So I made an alt of the Lvl 100 tree and came up with this: http://poeurl.com/drxR

Net result is:
-6% DPS
+200 EHP
+8% ES Regen
+8% Chaos Resist
+3% Phys damage reduction
+Can add Vitality to build for more ES regen

Optional if you don't need Dex nodes from tree:
2% Life Regen (ES regen w/ZO) while moving (Life Mastery)
30% reduced extra damage from crits (Critical Mastery)
Or you can drop the 3% Mana as ES (ES Mastery) and get Arcane Focus for bigger shield and leeching instead
"
Okahuma wrote:
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Is the POB right? 300k dps?

I think that would be per projectile

So how much dps are we achieving here?
Looks very smooth and fast to play but also quite expensive as a league starter.
Can we steel have Hatred,Disc,Zealotry and Clarity after Prism guardian reservation changes in 3.16?
Same question to the Thread of Hope after skill tree changes and passives wont feet the radius.

Love build mechanic in the videos.Sad Soulsofblack profile is privat and we cant c actual tree and gear.
Last edited by ScottEvill on Oct 22, 2021, 9:24:03 AM
Currently running this, have Hatred/Disc/Zealotry and clarity with arrogance reserved. Herald of ice + spellslingers on mana
Could someone comment on the tackiness and doing scourge content? I'm planning respecing my Creeping Frost spellslinger in the endgame into this build for bossing.
This build is very interesting, I dont know why you dont use headHunter to farm byond+nemesis, wouldnt it be far more easier , faster and funnier?
Also the only defence the build has is 40% spell block?I used to play aurastacker with 90% ele res and like 50-60% phys res, How it would compare?
Edit:
I also don't understand how you get 112 strenght. So far I have this items

You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Oct 27, 2021, 5:28:17 PM
right now build has 0 damage, and 0 energy regeneration, really suspicious, and it is impossible to cap resistances, even with lvl 25 purity of elements lol, impossible to run Lab, you die at traps if there is nothing around to hit

hmmm wait a moment, is this how the rest of the people played PoE as a non-aurastacker? You had have t owait for bosses and monsters to die while avoiding things and thinking?WOW I was just clicking spark and then loot.
ok seriously my witch is lvl 96 but I have to change assendancy, how on hell do I pass the traps in lab ? I mean I be spent like a mirror on the build and I cant survive the trap at a lvl 75 area, am I doing something wrong?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Oct 27, 2021, 9:52:52 PM
What would you do to make the build tankier?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info