[3.16] Ashriel's Flaskoholic Poison Bladevortex Pathfinder

Hey!
Personally i haven't played a spectral Helix build before so i can just make assumptions.

The advantage of bv is, that you have 0 investment in the skill itself. You dont need attack nor cast speed for it and have a really high hit rate.
Another thing is, you dont have to spam it to keep it actually active, only once every 4+seconds or so.
Oh yeah and vaal blade vortex is a huge thing itself.

The advantage of helix would be, that it counts as an attack and you can take some poison attack nodes on tree. Furthermore you dont have to stand exactly in the mobs to do damage.
To make it count especially singletarget i see some kind of high attack speed investment tho.
Havent used it on pob yet since im at work atm, so i say just put it in and see what numbers tell you :) i have no bladevortex specific nodes.

Gl!
Not sure if its been said or not but:

Since people most likely wont use the cluster jewels, atleast not at the start, a good option would be to craft avoid elemental ailments on either helmet if it still exist or chest part for full immunity.
Important, updated leveling section in PoB, made a slight mistake to not take the poison node as i went past it :)
Hi, here my leveling start with this build :

I start with assassin and go to town for the skill cobra lash + chance to poison support then disconnect and play ranger that way i have a good skill (and not those trash bow skill) to start with, then a lvl 12 i take Blade vortex but just for leveling the gems, i used poisonous concotion + chance to poison + lesser multiple projectile that is very strong and i dont see any problem with damage against anything yet with trash tier item found, leveling with Blade vortex without Unleash is just too hard and not efficient.
Thanks for the feedback, will update my leveling guide for that!
Any reason you don't take swift venoms and poison mastery for "Poisons you inflict deal damage 20% faster"?
Personally i don't see a reason to take this, as they dont give damage at all.
Your damage scales fast enough alter on so you dont have to wait long for monsters to die so... if you feel better with that, take it :)
"
Ashrielll wrote:
Personally i don't see a reason to take this, as they dont give damage at all.

I understand about the poisons dealing damage fater, but Swift Venoms gives 14% DoT multi for poisons which seems pretty significant in terms of damage.
I see where you are comming from, but its a hybrit attack node, you dont benefit from half of the stats, + the first skill in the cluster is 100% wasted. Thats why i chose to not take it, especially because we run short on skillpoints anyway.
It is a way to drop some QoL or hp for damage tho, if thats your style go for it :)
"
Pipnotiq wrote:
Looks good, will likely leaguestart this :)

Do not under any circumstance level with Blade Vortex. Idk the effectiveness of the build in end-game, but between the levelling process and the lacklustre league mechanic I've basically lost the desire to play the league. Best of luck to everyone else!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info