[3.16] Ashriel's Flaskoholic Poison Bladevortex Pathfinder

Dont Forget
"
Leveling guide will be updated this weekend
Good try on pob, i will update my ful guide by tonight.
Bow nodes are kind of a waste tho and idk about the 3% life gain^^
we get phasing via 1 point investment

And yes my leveling guide is in pob, i can make an extra section tho, good point :)
Updated to 3.16, not much changed for us except little scarier projectiles and less scarier spells. Ah and our clear should rock it now.
With BV gaining the "Critical" tag any thoughts about taking a crit cluster for +3 critical gems?

Is it getting one? Well it is only for support gems tho
Last edited by Ashrielll on Oct 20, 2021, 1:20:11 PM
"
Ashrielll wrote:
Is it getting one? Well it is only for support gems tho

Yeah, was in the patch notes. But yeah only support I can't read >.<
Looks good, will likely leaguestart this :)
Just out of curiosity, in your tree there's a cluster slot on the right side and it there's no points there with the tree at 120/123, but I see a cluster sitting there, is that just something you used to have there but didn't delete the cluster so it just shows it unfilled or is there some other purpose for that cluster jewel?
Yes i used this cluster before and i left it in intentionally if people decide they want to go a bit more damage to know what clusters are good :)

However with heavy invest in spell supression and this more interesting tree i dont see any need for that cluster right now.

I will make some build choice variants at some point tho :)
What's the advantage of BV vs Spectral Helix when it comes to poison? I've decided on some kind of PF poison build but I'm having trouble deciding on the delivery method.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info