[3.17] Fire Lacerate Oni-Goroshi - Chieftain & Berserker version - Top DPS on poe.ninja [in 3.15]

"
tiagoman wrote:
still dying a lot, the same happened the last season that i tried to do this build :( 5k HP, no tenough i think a lot of degen from the oni goroshi

I know that's hard to sustain Oni's degen, the only way is leech and ALWAYS attack.
I've been wanting to play this skill for ages, thanks mate!
"
DoRSal123 wrote:
I've been wanting to play this skill for ages, thanks mate!

Duty Sir!
Hi, What is the difference if I go slayer instead in terms of survivability and dps
"
Hi, What is the difference if I go slayer instead in terms of survivability and dps

I need to do the PoB for Slayer, but I think that Slayer version will have more surv because of extraleech, and because of it we can have a good rare pair of gloves.
If you give me time untile this Sunday I'll post here the PoB
"

Done
Thank you very much
"
Thank you very much

Try it and let me know, with just the PoB I don't know if it's still good/playable
Hey man, haven't tried this yet, but as for the Berserker build, is it tanky enough or it's an easy to die build with the Degen from Oni? I mean is it hard to play with that much degen? Thanks :D
"
BabshiXx wrote:
Hey man, haven't tried this yet, but as for the Berserker build, is it tanky enough or it's an easy to die build with the Degen from Oni? I mean is it hard to play with that much degen? Thanks :D

Berz is the hardest version to play, Chieftain is easier.
Idk if Slayer version is good as Chieftain or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info