[3.17] Fire Lacerate Oni-Goroshi - Chieftain & Berserker version - Top DPS on poe.ninja [in 3.15]

"
jwoo2000 wrote:
Another question, how do we generate rage on the Chieftain build? I wanted to go the Chieftain build because I like having a more defensive build but it seems like Berserk is active in the PoB but I can't find the way the rage was generated.

"
FourthSnake wrote:
"
jwoo2000 wrote:
Another question, how do we generate rage on the Chieftain build? I wanted to go the Chieftain build because I like having a more defensive build but it seems like Berserk is active in the PoB but I can't find the way the rage was generated.

Oh I see, guess I won't worry about that until I get the clusters then
"
jwoo2000 wrote:
"
FourthSnake wrote:
"
jwoo2000 wrote:

Oh I see, guess I won't worry about that until I get the clusters then

You are right.
I noticed when I used Intimidating Cry, it seemed like it was not applying to my Lacerate. It says in the Intimidating Cry description that it cannot exert attacks that repeat (Multistrike). Since we mostly only do fire damage does that mean Intimidating Cry is not doing anything?
Last edited by jwoo2000 on Oct 28, 2021, 6:23:08 AM
"
jwoo2000 wrote:
I noticed when I used Intimidating Cry, it seemed like it was not applying to my Lacerate. It says in the Intimidating Cry description that it cannot exert attacks that repeat (Multistrike). Since we mostly only do fire damage does that mean Intimidating Cry is not doing anything?

Hello.
I saw in my PoB that I put Enduring Cry, that it's pure defence, so you are using it by your choice.
Intimidating Cry won't work, since you you're using Multistrike.
"
FourthSnake wrote:
"
jwoo2000 wrote:

Hello.
I saw in my PoB that I put Enduring Cry, that it's pure defence, so you are using it by your choice.

Oh I must've been confused by the GEMS section in the main guide, my bad!
"
jwoo2000 wrote:
"
FourthSnake wrote:
"
jwoo2000 wrote:

Hello.

Oh I must've been confused by the GEMS section in the main guide, my bad!

Fixed
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tiagoman/characters

Im dying a lot, and i dont know why, thats my Character and the tree, can u tell me what is missina beside 1 cluster jewel? Thanks in advance!
"
tiagoman wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tiagoman/characters

Im dying a lot, and i dont know why, thats my Character and the tree, can u tell me what is missina beside 1 cluster jewel? Thanks in advance!

If we don't take in consideration the missing jewels (that are not the problem) I suggest you to take more life on your items. Right now you have 4.5k life (according to your PoB) and you need light res.
All your jewels have to be :
- Life
- Atk Speed
- Crit multi

In that order.
Your items must have T2+ life mod , your objective right now is to hit 5.2k life, or you want stay alive.
Another thing, remember to put ancestral protector on the field.
still dying a lot, the same happened the last season that i tried to do this build :( 5k HP, no tenough i think a lot of degen from the oni goroshi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info