What build is best for Solo with MF gear

"
Ekalavya wrote:
Umm... Dragnar, I do Piety runs with same IIQ and more IIR and there's no way I'm pulling 1 ex/ hour.

You're not? Do you sell for alts, because an inventory of crap yellows is at least 3-4 alts per run. Or save them up and use them to make the chaos orb recipes, if you are going for pure currency leave them unided for 2 chaos orbs.

And actually for the currency recipes you can run anything level 60 or higher so I would guess by mimi-boss he's running Solaris L3 since there are 3 oranges on that level, but you could actually run just about any Act 3 merc map and do that recipe.
Self proclaimed noob to the core, but still hardcore
Last edited by Jaerin on Apr 17, 2013, 3:56:35 PM
"
Ekalavya wrote:
Umm... Dragnar, I do Piety runs with same IIQ and more IIR and there's no way I'm pulling 1 ex/ hour.

he´s lying (i think), and there´s no way he has 150+ iiq with that gear

and to the guy above me, i'm sure you can collect alts quite fast but 1.5 ex minimal? just seems so unlikely
Last edited by frogmachine on Apr 17, 2013, 4:05:35 PM
"
Jaerin wrote:
"
Ekalavya wrote:

You're not? Do you sell for alts, because an inventory of crap yellows is at least 3-4 alts per run. Or save them up and use them to make the chaos orb recipes, if you are going for pure currency leave them unided for 2 chaos orbs.

And actually for the currency recipes you can run anything level 60 or higher so I would guess by mimi-boss he's running Solaris L3 since there are 3 oranges on that level, but you could actually run just about any Act 3 merc map and do that recipe.

Yeah, there's no way. I get 2 full inventories of yellows per piety run (10 min) and do the chaos recipe as well, and I'm at about 6 alts / 10 minute run and probably 4 chaos / 2 hours, as well as 50-60 jewelers orbs / 2 hours.

Alts are 250:1exalt and chaos are 24: 1 exalt and jewelers are 120: 1(roughly)

So basically every 2 hours I get 4 chaos and 72 alts, and probably 50-60 jewelers orbs from 6 sockets.

That translates into (72/250) + (60/120) + (4/24) = .954 exalts / 2 hours, and we could round that up to 1 exalt / 2 hours with the other currency drops I get (a couple fusings, maybe a chaos or gcp if I'm lucky.
Last edited by Ekalavya on Apr 17, 2013, 4:15:47 PM
2 unequi,s per hour ( ranging from shevroness to alpa haul to rainbo strider to crap )
about 80 alt orbs per hourd 2-6 6 socks per hour ( 0.5-3 alts per run )
1-3 chaos 5-10 alcs < any many more orbs
yellows worth selling ( 1-10 chaos per hour
weapons 2 handers ( sold some for 1 ex + )
5l socks ( 1 every 6 hours atm )
us alcs on rings / amulets ( 1 chaos recipie )
found rings / amulets * 2 chaos recipie / regals )
quality gems
pure gems
and so on

and its 1 ex per hour minimal > mostly i get 1.5 per hour

u peeps thinks alts and shit
u forget
2-6 rare,s per 30 sec < is 100x 3 is 300 items < u think out of the 300 items there is non worth selling ? u sure about that LAL ( its 120x3 < but i take time in town to )

i am not even gonne defend my self any more u make your own calculatoins

@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
Last edited by dragnar on Apr 17, 2013, 4:42:25 PM
"
Ekalavya wrote:
"
Jaerin wrote:
"
Ekalavya wrote:

Yeah, there's no way. I get 2 full inventories of yellows per piety run (10 min) and do the chaos recipe as well, and I'm at about 6 alts / 10 minute run and probably 4 chaos / 2 hours, as well as 50-60 jewelers orbs / 2 hours.

Alts are 250:1exalt and chaos are 24: 1 exalt and jewelers are 120: 1(roughly)

So basically every 2 hours I get 4 chaos and 72 alts, and probably 50-60 jewelers orbs from 6 sockets.

That translates into (72/250) + (60/120) + (4/24) = .954 exalts / 2 hours, and we could round that up to 1 exalt / 2 hours with the other currency drops I get (a couple fusings, maybe a chaos or gcp if I'm lucky.

its take,s me 30 sec to get 10-25 items < droped )
u take minits to get to pietry ( you do it wrong )

the best mf runs are fast and swift
Last edited by dragnar on Apr 17, 2013, 4:43:11 PM
doing some calculatoins as we speak
Last edited by frogmachine on Apr 17, 2013, 4:43:07 PM
"
dragnar wrote:
2 unequi,s per hour ( ranging from shevroness to alpa haul to rainbo strider to crap )
quality gems
pure gems
and so on

u forget
2-6 rare,s per 30 sec < is 100x 3 is 300 items < u think out of the 300 items there is non worth selling ? u sure about that LAL ( its 120x3 < but i take time in town to )

Can't count on uniques being good. I've found 34 uniques in the last 7 days and none have been worth anything.
80 alt orbs / hour - doubtful, but okay
2-6 6 sockets / hours - that's all RNG, not guarenteed
yellows worth selling - once again, cant count on that
5L - I've found 2 in 3 weeks farming 4+ hours a day
Using alchs on rings / amulets - do this as well.
Found rings / amulets 2 chaos - that's just stupid, they could be good rings
Quality gems - once again, all based on RNG
"
Ekalavya wrote:
"
dragnar wrote:
quality gems
pure gems
and so on

u forget

Can't count on uniques being good. I've found 34 uniques in the last 7 days and none have been worth anything.
80 alt orbs / hour - doubtful, but okay
2-6 6 sockets / hours - that's all RNG, not guarenteed
yellows worth selling - once again, cant count on that
5L - I've found 2 in 3 weeks farming 4+ hours a day
Using alchs on rings / amulets - do this as well.
Found rings / amulets 2 chaos - that's just stupid, they could be good rings
Quality gems - once again, all based on RNG

its in total over time mate but what ever u tink and be happy whit be happy whit that :)

rings and amulets * only identify gold rings and gold/andy amulets ( yea the hp rings can be good but out of 20 rings 1 sels decently (( and chaos recipie them brings about the same if not more )

see all mhe ( they are all ilvl 63+ btw * most 66+

but this is my last reply if u think i am wrong what ever i dont even care any more
stick whit what u want to do ;)

http://www.twitch.tv/dragnar1212/b/392209895 4 runs in 2 mins ( lil lag @ start video
Last edited by dragnar on Apr 17, 2013, 5:12:49 PM
"
dragnar wrote:
"
Ekalavya wrote:
"
dragnar wrote:

see all mhe ( they are all ilvl 63+ btw * most 66+

but this is my last reply if u think i am wrong what ever i dont even care any more
stick whit what u want to do ;)

http://www.twitch.tv/dragnar1212/b/392209895 4 runs in 2 mins ( lil lag @ start video

link doesn't work.
Mfer since open beta start.
PRO TIPS: if you want farm for something good, better find other game or play 15h/day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info