[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

Debating this build, toxic rain, or an RF trickster.
Only play one build per league.
Concerned about handling Sim30, Uber blight, etc.

How does this build handle getting swarmed in del maps?
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

Yes that’s missed from my side. All will be updated tonight.

Np! Thank you very much for this build.
on 3.14 I was able to do all content following your coc build xD
I tested this build until Act 4 and it was relatively squishy, even though I made a lot of mechanical errors. Is this to be expected?

The leveling guide doesn't specify which debuffs/auras to use as you progress. Do you keep orb of storms all the way? Do you switch to frostbomb? The pobs in the leveling guide don't have items/skills, only the tree. I tried switching to Hatred but the mana reservation was too high.

Why are we making +lightning damage wands when the skill is cold? Why not do the cold recipe?

Otherwise I liked the leveling guide. Lots of info, a bit hard to follow at first but once you get used to it its great.
I'm wondering if a projectile heavy build like this will be enhanced with Tornado in actual practice, even if just for bosses.
"
I'm wondering if a projectile heavy build like this will be enhanced with Tornado in actual practice, even if just for bosses.

i am also curious about the tornado mechanics. For sure will try it to see what it brings.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I've been playing this build a bit to practice for the new league, currently level 59 on A9 with a tremor rod. It absolutely melts bosses but it feels very squishy which really worries me for league start and since I won't have the tremor rod on league start I wont be able to kill things as fast. Is this build known to be squishy while leveling or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Edit: I have capped resists and life on some gear.
Last edited by DigitalXenon on Oct 21, 2021, 6:27:42 PM
"
DigitalXenon wrote:
I've been playing this build a bit to practice for the new league, currently level 59 on A9 with a tremor rod. It absolutely melts bosses but it feels very squishy which really worries me for league start and since I won't have the tremor rod on league start I wont be able to kill things as fast. Is this build known to be squishy while leveling or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Edit: I have capped resists and life on some gear.

mines playstyle requires a bit of practice, the more you play, the more you'll get away with bossing. The build is heavily front loaded damage to kill things fast vs. facetank mobs/bosses and sustain life. When you get hang of this, you'll start enjoying melting bosses.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
raz_raziel wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

Yes that’s missed from my side. All will be updated tonight.

Np! Thank you very much for this build.
on 3.14 I was able to do all content following your coc build xD

i am missing those days :) I wish they didnt gut the CoC builds that much.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
My problem is more with A9 mobs but I assume that will come with more practice too, thanks!
Based on the feedback, I've updated leveling guides with new passive skill tree pictures and one PoB which includes all different passive trees for each act up to Level 85.

Let me know if you see any corrections needed for any part of the guide.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info