[3.17] Cheapbunny's Summon Reaper Build (Hit based + Bleed + Poison) + Animate Weapon

He's gone my friend... in a 4L item :O
What did you select for the pantheon?
Put up a Sirus video at current build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMGdjsByRvc

I am using the bow/bleed variant but it's about the same damage as Cheapbunny's current build, will go for The Feared soon
"

I like Lunaris for to avoid chain, but Solaris seems nice for some anti-crit. I like Soul of Ryslatha for the extra life from flasks if I get spiked low.
Another question!

What do you recommend as a flask set up? I see your profile is set to private and cant look at your characters anymore :P and I did not look at the flask set up!

Thanks
"
Siym wrote:
Another question!

What do you recommend as a flask set up? I see your profile is set to private and cant look at your characters anymore :P and I did not look at the flask set up!

Thanks
He might be taking a break or something, when I put his character into POB he had a Quartz flask Instilled to use when Shocked, two Life flasks (one with bleed removal), and two Quicksilvers with freeze removal. You can see them in the videos he posted.

Quartz is very nice ontop of your high block chance, I have several with different Instillments that I'll swap for different maps or bosses.

At least one Life flask with bleed removal is mandatory, a second one can be more of a general emergency button.

Two Quicksilvers will help you stay fast, but with the reduced charge gain this patch I find myself using only one in tense combat.

I use a Taste of Hate Instilled for when a Savage Hit is taken, it's very strong physical and cold mitigation.

If your resists aren't sufficiently overcapped for Ele Weakness, you can swap in a Bismuth Flask, I Instilled mine to trigger when a Guard skill is used.
Last edited by therealtoothman on Aug 22, 2021, 12:28:15 PM
"
therealtoothman
on Aug 22, 2021, 9:27:47 AM

TheRealtoothman! :D Thank you so much! :D

I appreciate all the help in this I have been away from poe for a while and enjoying this build and trying to get it better. I will switch up my flasks according to your advice. Thank you again
Hi, If I may ask what are the defence mitigation for this build? because in POB there isn't much.

Block 15%
Physical reduction 21%
evasion:0
Last edited by Eucly on Aug 23, 2021, 5:56:25 AM
"
Eucly wrote:
Hi, If I may ask what are the defence mitigation for this build? because in POB there isn't much.

Block 15%
Physical reduction 21%
evasion:0
Bone Barrier ascendancy gives some phys reduction and a guard spell that removes regular bleeding, otherwise it's "don't get hit"

Alternatively, you can swap Plaguebringer for Mistress of Sacrifice and use Bone Offering instead of Spirit for a loss of dps
You can then add Glancing Blows since Bone Offering gives Life on Block
I also recommend taking the notable Mystic Bulwark, gives spell block and helps with mana
"
ShenLon wrote:

I used mostly Lunaris for mapping, and only switch to brine king for end game bosses to avoid stun locked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info