[3.16] Rage Vortex Build (League Starter and Upgraded) | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

"
Fixit65 wrote:
Hello, could someone explain how the gameplay mechanics of this build, it looks easy but the rage is not understood, how would the character approach, etc. Thanks!

Everything resolve aroudn the readblade banner shield which gives you full rage when you warcry and you rage is below 25

so what you do is put warcry like intimidating cry and rallying cry and endurance cry with second wind and you just warcry full then use rage vortex + berserk and you keep alternating btw rage vortex and warcry and when its below 25 rage you make sure you warcry to put it back full rage rince and repeat.
I started as shield crush and ended up as rage vortex.

I'm still working my way on gear but right now its super budget.

I didnt want to use Abyssus so i tried to pu my build to low life.

I'm actually using blood magic with mortal conviction + essence worm, so I have 2 free aura and herald + war banner put me at 50% health (low life) 8200 max life so I'm at 4100 low life :)

With Dreabreak I have perm onslaught and 100% increased phy dmg but its the budget , a rare will still be BiS and I would need to get onslaught else where.

Here is my Gear :

Belly was 2.5ex
I upgraded Dreadbeak myself (3 vs vs 15chaos)
Every gear is like 5-10 chaos except the ring (with vul) which I paid 50chaos.

I'm toying right now with chainbreaker and mana regen to have a better uptime with rage (its good but could be better)
Last edited by ffogell on Sep 6, 2021, 9:19:22 PM
This seems like an interesting skill to give a chance to, so I'll take a chance on your build! Here's hoping only good things come from it, haha~
Why do you use lethal pride? It almost gives you no benefit in POB, or I completely am overlooking it
Have been playing in 3.17 on the cheap, damage is good but it's rippier than I'm used to in T14+ (I try to play tanks).

The main thing I can't figure out is why take Replica Conqueror's Efficiency. The 5 rage doesn't seem worth a jewel socket compared to everything else you could put in there.

Seeing about 6M Sirus PoB DPS with about 2-3ex spent.

Main nerf I can see in 3.17 is that you can't get mark on hit anymore which was a big DPS bump in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info