[3.16] Rage Vortex Build (League Starter and Upgraded) | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Just ripped mine for the last time. I really started to hate this build for a few reasons.

1. Warcry power is simply not consistent depending on proximity to the mobs. You have to be right on top of them and in the current meta with the aura stacked projectiles that's a death trap.
2. Everything revolves around you not being at max rage. This might seem fine on paper but in practical terms you as a berserker rely heavily on being max rage for the movement and attack speed which we know if you don't have in the current meta you are a dead man walking.
3. The vortex will sometimes go where you want and sometimes go in a completely different direction. Maybe bugged? Maybe slightly being off on the cursor who knows. It's just not good.

My summary of rage vortex is that it's situationally good against bosses but there are far better primary skills to choose from.
"
Izrakhan wrote:
Just ripped mine for the last time. I really started to hate this build for a few reasons.

1. Warcry power is simply not consistent depending on proximity to the mobs. You have to be right on top of them and in the current meta with the aura stacked projectiles that's a death trap.
2. Everything revolves around you not being at max rage. This might seem fine on paper but in practical terms you as a berserker rely heavily on being max rage for the movement and attack speed which we know if you don't have in the current meta you are a dead man walking.
3. The vortex will sometimes go where you want and sometimes go in a completely different direction. Maybe bugged? Maybe slightly being off on the cursor who knows. It's just not good.

My summary of rage vortex is that it's situationally good against bosses but there are far better primary skills to choose from.

First two problems can be easily solved if you follow the build guide. You simply need to use that shield and rage problem is no more.
Last edited by HedzikKrecik on Aug 8, 2021, 5:13:04 AM
Hey this Build looks cool :) i think is not for ssf or ? ^^ and all what you need is Redblade and you can have fun ? ^^ I start with it and its extrem slow for start whit it .^^ (sry bad english)
"
HedzikKrecik wrote:
"
Izrakhan wrote:

First two problems can be easily solved if you follow the build guide. You simply need to use that shield and rage problem is no more.

I don't want to use a shield. Let's call it ascendency fantasy.

I like berserker being a fast and hard hitting ascendency WITH 2 handed weapons.

I realize nothing is perfect but yeah. If you are sword and board and you have redblade banner, rage vortex probably isn't bad.

If not, it's not great.
"
Izrakhan wrote:
"
HedzikKrecik wrote:
"
Izrakhan wrote:

I don't want to use a shield. Let's call it ascendency fantasy.

I like berserker being a fast and hard hitting ascendency WITH 2 handed weapons.

I realize nothing is perfect but yeah. If you are sword and board and you have redblade banner, rage vortex probably isn't bad.

If not, it's not great.

I'll be posting a 2H version, took me while I figure it out but I've got one that works damn well. Let's you sit on max rage with a 2H and without warcries, I still need to get my items and switch from axe to sword as I plan to use VoidForge, but it works like a beast.

Little more context, you can use chain breaker, and you can get 10 rage regen a second which offsets the rage spending issue from chain breaker, with rage support jewel and berserker rage is no longer an issue to upkeep.
Last edited by saizosol on Aug 9, 2021, 5:20:38 AM
I see 2-3 uniques only = downvote and ignore

Sorry
The Voidforge build sounds interesting, not sure how much regen you need to keep rage up tho?
Last edited by clim on Sep 1, 2021, 4:53:58 PM
i'm playing with this build and i love it
so far so good
Hello, could someone explain how the gameplay mechanics of this build, it looks easy but the rage is not understood, how would the character approach, etc. Thanks!
"
fostaa wrote:
I see 2-3 uniques only = downvote and ignore

Sorry

Why ? I dont understand ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info