Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

its like trade manifesto where was a lot of hate but after all they dont give a **ck, 0 improvements, lets buy full set of shaper fragment
Interesting changes, though this will probably push more players away from off-meta builds and may affect players on the lower end of damage more significantly. There's nothing regarding equivalent monster hp or damage reduction though.
"
Daimonidlo wrote:
People confuse stability with stagnation. Only perfection is free from evolution, but since perfection is an abstract human's concept, there can only be an endless path leading to it. From my point of view, this game is a habitat and, as in real life, the creatures living in it (we, players) either adapt and evolve along with the habitat or disappear.

No time for lamentation, time for learning and adapting. Isn't it fun? While you mourn what no longer exists, wasting your time and energy, others will have it.

I am glad that GGG not abandon their vision of the game concept, because I personally do not like to play in what might be called "game formed by pressure of opinions from loud majority," it would be a very boring place.

Thank you, well put!
At least performance will improve with 50% less players.

I'm skipping this league and will wait for po4. We had a good run Bio's, but nothing lasts forever.
"
One of my favorite things to do is note every name of the players in this thread that said "No thanks quitting this league bb" and then searching them up in 2 weeks and checking out thier lvl 90 league char :)
:)

Ok, try me :)
I like your bold choice of nerfing everything. I just hope I won't have to play 2x longer to get the 36 challenges.
*popcorn consumption intensifies*
"
Daimonidlo wrote:
People confuse stability with stagnation. Only perfection is free from evolution, but since perfection is an abstract human's concept, there can only be an endless path leading to it. From my point of view, this game is a habitat and, as in real life, the creatures living in it (we, players) either adapt and evolve along with the habitat or disappear.

No time for lamentation, time for learning and adapting. Isn't it fun? While you mourn what no longer exists, wasting your time and energy, others will have it.

I am glad that GGG not abandon their vision of the game concept, because I personally do not like to play in what might be called "game formed by pressure of opinions from loud majority," it would be a very boring place.

boring is when you have to play a trapper to be successfull. so you want that clunky earlygame in the endgame too ? have a look in your habitat when your exp bar is the last motivation you have and you are not able to hold it. When you cant react to overtuned nearly invisible abilities due to screencluttering and dont have the damage to overwhelm it. But maybe you are not that kind of player who is running corrupted red maps to complete that atlas bonus.
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
Damn. In ultimatum league you lost a lot of players! Now you're gonna lose twice as much. Still i will play, but this is the wrong direction you are going guys. Keep sane exiles!
Last edited by Injan on Jul 20, 2021, 2:28:51 AM
I feel like they just want to make POE worse so they can hype POE 2 in several years. Till then you need several hours per act and most of us won't make it endgame till the liga ends.

Also not all players want a hard time playing games. Some of us have a hard time at work and so on and just want to be op and have fun.
So instead of nerfing everything for fun players you just could make a more challeng server like you have with SSF or HC.
Or some baby server for all those players that just want to kill mobs and want to feel op.
I know its like cheating in some single player games. As long as you enjoy your game more while cheating (without harming other players, thats why I mentioned single player games) it is okay to cheat.
Games should be fun.
So let us have fun.
Those who want challenges can play harder modes.
Those who want to be op should be op.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info