[3.24] Holy Flame Totem Scion -- League Starter -- HC / SSF viable

Having a blast with this build this season. Feels great to lock those Archnemesis in my HFTs while bombing them with mines from war away lol. Thanks a lot for the guide.
I quite like this build, I use mine building which is very efficient and currently doing well on end game and mapping. currently I attack the red maps and then the other contained ones. nice and quite fun.
Killer Bee UCHIWA
Cheers for this build! After a three-year break from Path of Exile, I decided to return with this build, a month late into the league. Flame totems are my pet favourite. After a few- uh, stupid deaths for softcore-brain reasons, I'm doing better in my atlas than I've ever been.

If you want, as a demo video for the build, I can try to record some gameplay of my character using my budget gear. My damage and survivability in T16 is… not amazing but fine enough for me.
EXPLOSIONS?
Hey I'm seeming to have some issues getting exposure to apply properly on enemies with this setup. The wave of conviction 4link with mines seems to hardly do anything at all. Could it be that I have Legacy of Fury boots with the scorching aura? Here is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/CKddn8y0
Not an exact match to the build and I know I'm still working on gear but I'm kinda stuck where anything with high resists takes me almost a minute or more to kill, while everything else gets pretty much melted.
Last edited by NitoriShuuichi on Mar 28, 2022, 3:05:42 PM
Thinking of giving this a go for the upcoming Gauntlet.

Wish me luck :)
Where frenzy charges comes from?
in pob calcs i see 3 frenzy charges
"
Marvel1 wrote:
Where frenzy charges comes from?
in pob calcs i see 3 frenzy charges

From Charged Mines Support
Dexterity: 121
Dexterity required: 155

Sniper's Mark must be lvl 12 or you should grab some dex on tree/items.
Updated the POBs with what I could test this league and the feedback that you guys gave me and I could see from other people playing. The most notable change is using Determination aura, and not going for Heart of Flame to be able to pick some extra Life nodes and determination efficiency.

I placed them under "[3.18]" tag just to differentiate, and if/when there are more info on next league balance, I'll keep 'em up-to-date.
"
gui_orioli wrote:
Updated the POBs with what I could test this league and the feedback that you guys gave me and I could see from other people playing. The most notable change is using Determination aura, and not going for Heart of Flame to be able to pick some extra Life nodes and determination efficiency.

I placed them under "[3.18]" tag just to differentiate, and if/when there are more info on next league balance, I'll keep 'em up-to-date.

Hey there!

Wanted to try your build in Sentinel. Just wondering: where are the totems getting crit from to make Elemental Overload viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info