[3.15 Video RDY] Spellslinger Volatile Dead Necro | 📺 By Jaamon | ZERO Budget League Starter

Who am I ?
Hello,I’ve been playing PoE since the time when Act 3 Dominus was the last boss and there was also no loot filter.Those were the dark times :) After a couple of leagues passed with learning the game, i started creating my own builds.I always make solid boss killer builds which are also capable of farming high tier maps efficiently so you can farm good amount of currency.I make lots of builds and prepare video guides every league so check my youtube channel if you're interested.(YT name:Jaamon,link is in video section)

BUILD GUIDE & LINKS
I make lots of end game builds every league so check my channel if you want more solid builds.I make very detailed video guides that you won't find anywhere else :)

Youtube profile:My youtube channel/Jaamon

3.15 Showcase After The Nefs
Spellslinger now costs mana so i used mana flask.Also playing on a 5-link because of the reserve issues.This is just a cheap solution.Might need to min-max it later on.I'm open to any suggestions.Build can still clear T16 maps,Conquerers and Shaper guardians without any problem.

Necromancer Spellslinger Volatile Dead Full build guide+Gameplay

My discord channel to discuss about PoE. You can also ask questions about my previous builds because i can't read comments all the time.Make sure you use the appropriate text channels.
https://discord.gg/GaVvd7znTH

Build summary
Today's build is Spellslinger Volatile Dead Necromancer.This was a very popular build years ago but these days people just forgot how powerful this build is.That's why i decided to make a video guide for this one.
You can start a fresh league with ZERO budget and have a smooth leveling with this character.I wrote a very detailed leveling guide in Path of building's Notes section so definitely check that out.
Build starts as Life version then transitions into Low life(LL) Energy Shield version.Everything is already in the POB link <3

Why Necromancer?
Character is a Necromancer so she has lots of benefits for this build.Examples are;
Plaguebringer:With at least one nearby corpse,you deal %10 more damage.Enemies deal %10 reduced damage.
Corpse pact: Chills and shocks enemies that are near corpses.Gain attack speed per corpse consumed so you can spawn more Volatile dead orbs.
Mistress of sacrifice:Your offering skills also affect you.We use Bone Offering that grants us block attack and block spell chance.

Commander of Darkness:Grants us increased damage and resistances.

How Does Spellslinger Work?

Spellslinger is a gem that gets activated when you use a wand attack.It has a default 0,6 seconds cooldown.You can further decrease the cooldown to achieve more DPS by using pieces like belt and boots with cooldown reduction.Helmet enchant also provides %30 cooldown reduction for spellslinger so definitely worths the investment.

The skills we are using are Volatile Dead and Desecrate.These are actually 2 seperate spellslinger links.(Using a 6-linked Volatile dead for main damage source,3-link desecrate to summon corpses)
Volatile dead is a skill that spawns from corpses.Because of that,we need Desecrate to summon corpses.That's why we are using 2 seperate spellslinger setups so we can use support gems depending on the skill.
For wand attack, we are using Frenzy.Frenzy lets us generate frenzy charges which provide more damage and attack,cast speed.
So basically whenever you use your Frenzy attack(you don't even need to target anything), you spawn Desecrate and Volatile Deads unless your spellslinger is on cooldown.

This was just a quick summary about what's going on.Everything is already in the video guide.Happy hunting exiles <3
Last edited by soulsofblack93 on Jul 24, 2021, 1:54:55 PM
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2021, 4:47:43 AM
reserved
Very sold build guide! Good job on the video.
Tested the build in 3.15 after the nerfs and uploaded a video.
Spellslinger is dead for now. You will definitely run ou of mana on long boss fights. Maybe it will return in the future. But for now I would 100% avoid it.
yep spellslinger is dead.
Late to the party but yeah the build is dead.

The Socketed Spell craft change killed it off completely for boss fights.
Last edited by tUrNiTuP83 on Oct 16, 2021, 4:47:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info