I Just... Shat Myself.. Godly Es 900 inside

"
Demodian wrote:
People like me exist in every game call me a scammer call me a cheater

I prefer troll :) and if you guys are butt hurt than I'm doing my Job :)

Back on topic I'll update when I manage 6l hit 15 5 links already lol

Touche
To you much loved trolls out there "Go back under ur bridge where u belong u troll and make love to mrs. lefty that has been neglecting u all day"
"
Demodian wrote:

That will learn those people who enjoy the game! Damn them!
Edit: I hope you headbutt a train
Last edited by Shaelz on Apr 5, 2013, 6:37:49 PM
"
Demodian wrote:

A troll does someting solely for the reaction, you do this for a personal gain, therefore you're a scammer, and you fail at trolling.
Last edited by Zk250 on Apr 5, 2013, 7:02:33 PM
I don't know what's worse, the fact that you are a low life scammer or that you are default.
the more people started playing the shittier the community turned.. sick of this shit, i miss CB when people were normal people with normal lives and normal attitudes.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
VictorDoom wrote:
the more people started playing the shittier the community turned.. sick of this shit, i miss CB when people were normal people with normal lives and normal attitudes.

Not exactly surprising, communities always turn to shit with more people.
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Normal?

Are you crazy?

You live in the world i live?

In the "normal" world there's no place on earth people leave their car open with the keys in,nor go to sleep with the main door completely open.
Then there are places,most of them, when you're lucky if you are surviving to see the next day.

What kind of normal are you invoking here?
"
Erionn wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Not exactly surprising, communities always turn to shit with more people.

The earth is a prime example of this phenomenon. locking the thread because I am not going to deal with the "he's a scammer" and all the rest. Grats on the item.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info