Between Season Race 16: 3 Hour Ancestral Party

We need more weekly and less 1-3 hour races.
Your servers crashed or something at 23:00! I relog and im dead level 12 and friends are still alive small rolled back a bit also... same thing happened to us all we're talking on skype all game crashed!
IGN - @SlutOhMyy (Ambush)
lol kripp has twice the exp as the next templar so he is just chillin in sarn camp :D funny
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
I died after the end of the race :o .. couldnt move anymore and the champions walk over and gut me. Known bug?
Afked a bit during race soloed till mid of A2 then joined a public party PriceOfFreedomIII.

Terrible luck considering items. Had a Templar that would have died once smashed by vaal.
26 min City of sarn with 2 terrible resets with several nasty combo rares able to oneshot low hp builds.

I seriously hate the Pools of Streams WP location the most time lost was simply looking for Oak.

"
canzpl wrote:
lol kripp has twice the exp as the next templar so he is just chillin in sarn camp :D funny

Top mara, over 12 mill xp, 2nd mara, less then 1.5 mill xp. Say what?
Shadow had a huge difference too, 2nd one wasn't even top 20.

"
Ricekrispies wrote:
I died after the end of the race :o .. couldnt move anymore and the champions walk over and gut me. Known bug?

Monsters still do the action they was doing as it ended, so you take one more hit from them generally.
Last edited by Drystion on Apr 11, 2013, 8:43:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info