Between Season Race 13: 1 Hour Slow Projectiles Party

"
Maybe it's just me, but starting season 2 on 4/20 is a dick move. I have other plans that day, ones that make playing PoE much riskier

+1

I cant attack her but she and her spawn cant attack me either. Guess it's a draw :D :D
My feedback for this race type:

It might as well have been NoProj, because using Projectile attacks yourself is like voluntarily taking a handicap. And for enemy mobs it only made ranged mobs that much easier. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea, and Slow Proj is fun to play around with, but everyone in the top 50 probably just did the same as every other race - Elecleave or Frost Nova. Snooze. It would have been a lot more interesting if it was 'you can ONLY use Projectile attacks'. There were no projectile races before, a projectile only race would make sense and be fun, too.
I had amazing gear. We had only 4 people and the worst act 1 we've had in awhile. 2.5 ledges with 1 blue mob. None of us hit lvl 10 until after we got into coves. Lost #1 templar to excessively long loading screens.

Losing by 2k experience :(
Ok I don't usually go complaining about RNG, but this race just wow.
2 + half ledges and we still didn't hit level 8. What's up with that? Our brutus runner got 8 before rest of the team.

I got level 10 from first coves mob. GG.
IGN: Rollface

i still pray Mark would come out with a slower projectile support gem, back when i asked for one.

damn i miss this event.
Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
Last edited by starsg on Jun 2, 2013, 7:24:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info