Between Season Race 7: 30 Minute Solo

The problem with short races is that my loading times really become an insane disadvantage. >_<
Farming ledge till race end?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Nooo, stupid desync :(
Died at terraces to firewitch

And I had these, GG
Running in upper passage,run from pack of monsters, my life is going down but no mobs around, wtf?!, /oos, I'm surrounded by mobs and... I'm dead.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 9, 2013, 10:13:05 AM
Pushed my luck with an alched dagger and looted quicksilver. ran to prison an died :( lvl 7
Bust a move!
"
Mankemacho wrote:
The problem with short races is that my loading times really become an insane disadvantage. >_<

No problem with short races is it is 99% luck. If you get MS boots, crazy weapon, find 2 quicksilvers with no medicine chest quest then you can kill and move 1000 times faster than people with just normal rng.. 1 hour already is very luck based but just enough time for a person who knows what they are doing still is favored enough for the race to be fun.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
good wands for ice nova, shouldn't have done ledge again, was a stupid mistake, ended up late to brutus, had a great start mighta been competitive if i'd have gone further. Though I imagine that 30min ice nova race is the first to +1cold gems wand for the win.

Ms boots would probably have been just as good as skill wand though
So did everyone just farm ledge?

I pushed forward with two quicksilvers (no ms boots though) and got to the coves.

Only had 2 minutes there though but I would have made up a little ground had I saved a minute on load screens xP
Worst terraces ever and found 2 Blue boots no MS found an alteration in ledge and got movement speed 14~ mins in i also need a damn SSD for loading screens they take me 4-8secs :/

Nothing really good found a bauble and used it on the quicksilver
but GG anyways.
Made it to coves with 8 minutes left after getting lost forever in upper. Got lucky with a quicksilver drop right before hitting coves that let me make up some time, but in the end, no champ rng :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info