Can I hide my knobbly knees?!

Hello.

I have only been playing for a couple of days now. My main guy is a templer and I was just wondering if I ever get to cover my legs?! Does some of the later armour cover full body or am I going to be rocking the bare legged look from my first to my very last kill?!

http://i.imgur.com/eqrmo.jpg
*WARNING* - expect typos!
Last edited by krismikehunt on May 11, 2012, 1:24:22 PM
later you get pants... though I think alot of the boots, etc need their models updated, its a bit annoying having armour that goes down to your calf's and shorty boots, leaving me with a pantless feelings.
There are a few torso pieces that also cover the legs (at least, down to the knees, at which point the boots take over), yes. Likely to be more as they design them.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
Whats worst is there are a number of torso's, (namely Chain) that are short dresses... and leave the whole templar's sexy legs exposed D=
This is Wraeclast, we don't need the pants those Oriathians had when they threw us out here!
I'm hoping they add a pants slot in the cash shop you can buy for your character, that is decorative only.

Then they have an assortment of pants to choose from in the cash shop.

I would pay for both.
Not a bad shout! Could have your standard ones for people who just want to complete a 'look' and also some higher art detail ones that maybe give you a tiny increase in inventory blocks via pockets/pouches for a higher price.

That's a great idea!!

Make awful character models, then make people pay to make them tolerable!

Brilliant!!
To all you virgins, Thanks for nothing!!
"
Roby wrote:
That's a great idea!!

Brilliant!!
There are plenty of games taht have done it I think.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
"
Roby wrote:
That's a great idea!!

Brilliant!!

I think the character models are fine, I just feel silly wearing a chainmail chest piece, plate looking boots and bare legs inbetween!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info