[3.19] Hateforge Vaal Lightning Strike - Pathfinder | All content | Zoom Zoom mapper and bosser

"
ttwanksta wrote:
"
Hizbas wrote:
I had no issues during Ultimatum playing the build but after reshuffling some gear pieces around to compensate for the 3.15 changes, I'm experiencing issues whereby I have to wait a second for my rage to get back to 50.

Normally it was smooth as it would bounce from 50 > 24 > 50 > 24 etc.

However now I have brief moments where my rage goes from 50 > 24 > 50 > 47 > 50 > 24 or something similar to this effect.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and what may be causing it, or how I can go about resolving it.

Thanks.

Edit: When I stand in hideout and spam VLS it's perfectly fine and works as intended, the issue seems to happen whenever I kill monsters. I have no other gems linked besides VLS and auras (precision, HoI, anger) and the mandatory temp chains in rotblood.

Remove Cast on damage taken also remove assassins' mark on hit. Check my updated POB

Thanks for the reply. Even without any CWDT setups or curse on hit rings, or any other gems linked besides auras for that matter, I still experience the same issue. Have you noticed your rage taking a split second to recharge before being able to VLS again?

https://youtu.be/6pPDmdeumaw

Here is a link to a video I found (not mine). If we pretend he has no CWDT setups, no curse on hit rings, no other gems linked, my rage looks similar to his whereby he needs to wait a few moments before it reaches 50 again once mobs are targetable.

I just can't wrap my head around what's causing this.

EDIT: Seems like it's the glove enchant ruining things...
Last edited by Hizbas on Aug 20, 2021, 12:01:41 AM
Ummm so how does this work when there is no Hateforge??
i have ur current vls links but i cant seem to get it above 24 rage cost. Is there anything i am doing wrong? how to fix
"
SeanIsHappy wrote:
i have ur current vls links but i cant seem to get it above 24 rage cost. Is there anything i am doing wrong? how to fix

These are new links and rage cost. Check pob for full info
check my poB : https://pastebin.com/wGTbgzK7
it cost 24 rage for some reason and it takes too long to regan rages!
how can i fix it?
Thanks for the guide! Would appreciate a 3.16 update.
The build works exactly the same as it did in 3.15. The only thing you have to fiddle around with is divining the %reduced rage cost of skills on Hateforge (see my VLSVLS... character for a working 3.17 setup, I have a different aura setup though).
Great build!
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Is good in 3.17 ??
Just try it on 3.123457 and works sooooooooo dammmmn GOOOD <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info