[3.19] Hateforge Vaal Lightning Strike - Pathfinder | All content | Zoom Zoom mapper and bosser

Hi, thanks for the build. Really enjoying it. My problem is that sometimes, after one attack, my rage is stuck at 24 and takes a good 4-5 seconds to regenerate. What am I doing wrong? My soul gain prevention is 0 second, attack time is .19 seconds. Thanks.
"

Hi, thanks for the build. Really enjoying it. My problem is that sometimes, after one attack, my rage is stuck at 24 and takes a good 4-5 seconds to regenerate. What am I doing wrong? My soul gain prevention is 0 second, attack time is .19 seconds. Thanks.

Nevermind, the issue was with my keyboard. The button assigned to the Soul Catcher flask was not working properly. All good now. Thanks.
Well. I got the alchemist's genius from the spiked concoction passive, which gives another 20% flask effect, and that got my soul prevention down to 0.

It's spicy and glorious how fast I can cast this! wooo
"
verminoth wrote:
Well. I got the alchemist's genius from the spiked concoction passive, which gives another 20% flask effect, and that got my soul prevention down to 0.

It's spicy and glorious how fast I can cast this! wooo

Yeah its one of the fastest, zoomiest build ever. Only thing faster I played was HH buffed CoC
If no have hateforge?
is hate forge a must seems like its impossible to get even with a mirrior as there are non listed or are they not in expedtion?
"
velyyn wrote:
is hate forge a must seems like its impossible to get even with a mirrior as there are non listed or are they not in expedtion?

This build can only be played in standard because hateforge can only be acquired in Ultimatum and the mechanic is removed, so the hateforges that dropped during the league are basically limited edition.
you dont need hateforge to make a build like this lol i made an immortal one
I had no issues during Ultimatum playing the build but after reshuffling some gear pieces around to compensate for the 3.15 changes, I'm experiencing issues whereby I have to wait a second for my rage to get back to 50.

Normally it was smooth as it would bounce from 50 > 24 > 50 > 24 etc.

However now I have brief moments where my rage goes from 50 > 24 > 50 > 47 > 50 > 24 or something similar to this effect.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and what may be causing it, or how I can go about resolving it.

Thanks.

Edit: When I stand in hideout and spam VLS it's perfectly fine and works as intended, the issue seems to happen whenever I kill monsters. I have no other gems linked besides VLS and auras (precision, HoI, anger) and the mandatory temp chains in rotblood.
Last edited by Hizbas on Aug 16, 2021, 7:52:50 AM
"
Hizbas wrote:
I had no issues during Ultimatum playing the build but after reshuffling some gear pieces around to compensate for the 3.15 changes, I'm experiencing issues whereby I have to wait a second for my rage to get back to 50.

Normally it was smooth as it would bounce from 50 > 24 > 50 > 24 etc.

However now I have brief moments where my rage goes from 50 > 24 > 50 > 47 > 50 > 24 or something similar to this effect.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and what may be causing it, or how I can go about resolving it.

Thanks.

Edit: When I stand in hideout and spam VLS it's perfectly fine and works as intended, the issue seems to happen whenever I kill monsters. I have no other gems linked besides VLS and auras (precision, HoI, anger) and the mandatory temp chains in rotblood.

Remove Cast on damage taken also remove assassins' mark on hit. Check my updated POB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info