Awakened POE Trade for Mac! Updated for 3.23

"
Hi,

First, thanks a lot for your work.
However, I cannot launch the app because of the permission, sure I have unchecked and checked the app from accessibility settings a lot of time, but without any success. I tried to reboot many times also, still no success.

My Mac version is Beta 12.3, I have a M1 processor.

Everytime I launch the app, I have the popup telling me that I should check my settings, I try to toggle/untoggle the checkbox many times, but I always see the popup. Do you have any ideas ?

Hello! Try to check out System Preference -> Security & Privacy -> General Tab after you launch POE Trade app.

I have nothing in that tab, at the first launch I had indeed to allow the app, but now I have noting in it

same here. tried to install it on my mac v11.4. it wont open after all the proper setting and recheck the permission tab. so excited to find the mac version and i hope we are able to use it.

is there any other mac user have similar issue? or what's the OS for those without issue?
i actually found out the app is open but it wont work. after some digging, i realize theres a new app version 3.17. i also found the logs.txt showing an error as such. maybe the current mac version needs an update as well? looks like it has to be updated manually since the they don't support mac yet.

"error [etc]: Error: Error: Cannot find latest-mac.yml in the latest release artifacts (https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v3.17.10003/latest-mac.yml): HttpError: 404
"method: GET url: https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v3.17.10003/latest-mac.yml\n\nPlease double check that your authentication token is correct. Due to security reasons, actual status maybe not reported, but 404.\n"
Headers: {
"server": "GitHub.com",
"date": "Sat, 12 Feb 2022 22:14:50 GMT",
"content-type": "text/plain; charset=utf-8",
"vary": "X-PJAX, X-PJAX-Container, Accept-Encoding, Accept, X-Requested-With",
"permissions-policy": "interest-cohort=()",
"cache-control": "no-cache",
"strict-transport-security": "max-age=31536000; includeSubdomains; preload",
"x-frame-options": "deny",
"x-content-type-options": "nosniff",
"x-xss-protection": "0",
"referrer-policy": "no-referrer-when-downgrade",
"expect-ct": "max-age=2592000, report-uri=\"https://api.github.com/_private/browser/errors\"",
"content-security-policy": "default-src 'none'; base-uri 'self'; connect-src 'self'; form-action 'self'; img-src 'self' data:; script-src 'self'; style-src 'unsafe-inline'",
"content-encoding": "gzip",
"content-length": "29",
"x-github-request-id": "C138:3D2C:9453BC:EAE4DB:6208315A"
}
at d (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:149909)
at o.handleResponse (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:151746)
at ClientRequest.<anonymous> (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:151209)
at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:376:20)
at SimpleURLLoaderWrapper.<anonymous> (electron/js2c/browser_init.js:105:6816)
at SimpleURLLoaderWrapper.emit (events.js:376:20)
at Object.t.newError (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:3769)
at t.GitHubProvider.getLatestVersion (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:165329)
at async u.getUpdateInfoAndProvider (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:55440)
at async u.doCheckForUpdates (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:55726)
at async Ee (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:405282) {}"
Hello. Thanks for the macOS port! Are you planning to add support of the russian interface? Original APT supports it
Updated to the latest version with new uniques support!

"
Holochka wrote:
Hello. Thanks for the macOS port! Are you planning to add support of the russian interface? Original APT supports it

Sorry, but I don't know how to build it for Russian, but if you have instructions somewhere I can use, let me know!
"
arciinus wrote:
Updated to the latest version with new uniques support!

"
Holochka wrote:

Sorry, but I don't know how to build it for Russian, but if you have instructions somewhere I can use, let me know!

Is there any difference in build for Russian support? I thought that russian translation is included in github repo sources
"
Thanks for your help! For me, only works "ctrl+alt" + any letter. Alt or ctrl only doesn't work.

This was the solution to me as well. Running the latest version on macOS 10.15.6 on a MP5,1.
Thank you very much !
"
Aodhagn wrote:
I'm having a new issue where I can't use the hideout shortcut at all. I've tried a few different key combinations but nothing seems to be working. Anybody else experienced this and found a fix?

I am having the same issue. I have no idea how to fix it.
"
NospherathuS wrote:
"
Aodhagn wrote:
I'm having a new issue where I can't use the hideout shortcut at all. I've tried a few different key combinations but nothing seems to be working. Anybody else experienced this and found a fix?

I am having the same issue. I have no idea how to fix it.

Yeah, I don't think it's working for me either. I suspect it's something with the robotjs code that the extension is calling, but I'm not using the shortcut that often so it may be a while until I get to fixing it.
I tried to look for it in the comments but I don't think anyone mentioned this, at the end of manual update steps and before running these commands:

# Ensure dependencies are updated and build
yarn make-index-files
yarn electron:build

I had to run "yarn install" command. It might be obvious for programmers but if anyone is struggling with it I wanted to add it here :)

Thank you so much btw, amazing work!
Last edited by Wildwess on Mar 9, 2022, 1:52:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info