Awakened POE Trade for Mac! Updated for 3.23

Are you on the latest version? I released a new version a few days ago that should help
"
arciinus wrote:
Are you on the latest version? I released a new version a few days ago that should help

Hiya! Thank you for the quick reply. Yes I did update to the latest version. I just tried uninstalling it with CleanMyMac and reinstalled, but I still have the same version. Everything was working generally fine in 3.16 (with occasional freeze/lag for the app, but that's understandable). It still ignores the stats on items (just tested it). For reference, I am using 10.15.6 macOS.

Also, it gets the item level and name right though, so partially it is working, really weird actually. Thank you for all the help and making this in first place
Last edited by waterprof on Feb 8, 2022, 11:47:09 PM
"
waterprof wrote:
"
arciinus wrote:

Hiya! Thank you for the quick reply. Yes I did update to the latest version. I just tried uninstalling it with CleanMyMac and reinstalled, but I still have the same version. Everything was working generally fine in 3.16 (with occasional freeze/lag for the app, but that's understandable). It still ignores the stats on items (just tested it). For reference, I am using 10.15.6 macOS.

Also, it gets the item level and name right though, so partially it is working, really weird actually. Thank you for all the help and making this in first place

Hmm, interesting. The only other cause I can think of is a weird "Highlight items and objects" key. See this help page. Try remapping it to a different key - I use "z", but I think I tested with the default "alt" and it also works.
Last edited by arciinus on Feb 9, 2022, 1:01:25 AM
"
arciinus wrote:
"
waterprof wrote:
"
arciinus wrote:

Hmm, interesting. The only other cause I can think of is a weird "Highlight items and objects" key. See this help page. Try remapping it to a different key - I use "z", but I think I tested with the default "alt" and it also works.

Yep. That was it, that fixed it for me. Just had to restart APT and it worked (I was using alt+d combination, because I think ctrl+d stopped working for everyone, or something)

Thank you so much for the quick responses and providing a solution!
Last edited by waterprof on Feb 9, 2022, 2:04:11 AM
I'm having a new issue where I can't use the hideout shortcut at all. I've tried a few different key combinations but nothing seems to be working. Anybody else experienced this and found a fix?
Hi,

First, thanks a lot for your work.
However, I cannot launch the app because of the permission, sure I have unchecked and checked the app from accessibility settings a lot of time, but without any success. I tried to reboot many times also, still no success.

My Mac version is Beta 12.3, I have a M1 processor.

Everytime I launch the app, I have the popup telling me that I should check my settings, I try to toggle/untoggle the checkbox many times, but I always see the popup. Do you have any ideas ?
"
Remsizi wrote:
Hi,

However, I cannot launch the app because of the permission, sure I have unchecked and checked the app from accessibility settings a lot of time, but without any success. I tried to reboot many times also, still no success.

Everytime I launch the app, I have the popup telling me that I should check my settings, I try to toggle/untoggle the checkbox many times, but I always see the popup. Do you have any ideas ?

Hello! Try to check out System Preference -> Security & Privacy -> General Tab after you launch POE Trade app.
"
arciinus wrote:
"
waterprof wrote:
"
arciinus wrote:

Thanks for your help! For me, only works "ctrl+alt" + any letter. Alt or ctrl only doesn't work.
"

Hi,

Hello! Try to check out System Preference -> Security & Privacy -> General Tab after you launch POE Trade app.

I have nothing in that tab, at the first launch I had indeed to allow the app, but now I have noting in it
Seeing this when I try to use a keyboard macro:

"
Uncaught Exception:
Error: Invalid key flag specified.
at /Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:403803
at fe (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:401097)
at Function.<anonymous> (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:403448)
Last edited by iisanoob on Feb 12, 2022, 2:00:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info