[3.14] In-Depth 216m Sirus DPS Scion CoC Build Guide (w/ GIFs, Leveling Guide)

"
zenface wrote:
Hi, can i ask, how do you avoid stuns and be frozen?
I like your build a lot, but i feel myself so squishy
Can i ask for help with stuff i need to upgrade to more survivability?
And maybe you can give me advice for priority list with upgrades for my build

POB: https://pastebin.com/ciNy3c3K

TY a lot for help and your build <3

1) We're ailment immune while on Consecrated ground thanks to Inquisitor. So use Bottled Faith as we have perma uptime on flasks, thanks to Pathfinder. I don't remember being frozen because of having no flasks, this didn't happen.

2) You need to get Awakened CoC (5) ASAP. Why? Your trigger rate is too low, Awakened CoC gives Cooldown recovery rate after level 3. This will make your trigger rate optimal, you are getting stunned in a monster pack because you don't trigger Ice Spear consistently, you do damage with Cyclone only which means no damage, so monsters have a good time to hit and stunlock you to death. Awakened CoC (5) is mandatory and first upgrade of you.
"
AntiSkid wrote:
Wow good coc nice coc, how much ex do u think I will need to start playing on a budget?

Unfortunately this build doesn't work if we are talking about a really low budget. You can start with like 40-50 exa I belive. Let's try to optimize the build for lower budgets.

->Buy Awakened CoC (Level 3+) and very basic Cooldown recovery rate belt and boots with basic additional mods.

->Awakened Hextouch (5) is 13 exa, so we have some options for budget here:

-Either go for single curse with regular Hextouch,
-Or here is an interesting idea to use double curse; use Breathstealer gloves, anoint Whispers of doom and buy a cheap Assassin's Mark ring. this is a creative option for sure.

And try to continue from there.
Oh I see right now I have like 15ex maybe 20 if I sell my characters.. I guess Ill keep farming with old character first
Last edited by AntiSkid on May 24, 2021, 9:52:23 AM
Edit : Figured it out, thanks for the build !
Last edited by kuriisu on May 24, 2021, 6:37:51 PM
Hello ! I have stacked currency, and i wanted to try a CoC Cold Scion.
I bought every uniques, have set up all gem links. I bough some very good rare and all (boots). The only thing that differs really from poe.ninja build are cluster jewels/ last jewels.
But my problem is that i have a really low dps because of the lack of critical chance, so my Coc trigger rate is like 0.50 compared to 5 for top builds
Even with removing cluster jewell on PoB from top build, they still have a decent trigger speed.
What do i need for my build to be viable ?
T1 Map with 30 ex+ build : https://youtu.be/9lMKTy_f4qQ
My PoB : https://pastebin.com/hCjf4EDx
Edit : I'm waiting for level 80 for awakened CoC
Hello im just starting the build and its feel very strong.
im in WIP with gear and skills point atm but the dmg and the playstyle is smooth but i have to fix my issues with max life and my fire res.

I have 2 cluster jewel waiting for use when i level up.

im just wanna give me any tips for improve my survivability because i have just 2.1k life. i have aroud 50 ex to spend atm.
"
kayznn wrote:
Hello ! I have stacked currency, and i wanted to try a CoC Cold Scion.
I bought every uniques, have set up all gem links. I bough some very good rare and all (boots). The only thing that differs really from poe.ninja build are cluster jewels/ last jewels.
But my problem is that i have a really low dps because of the lack of critical chance, so my Coc trigger rate is like 0.50 compared to 5 for top builds
Even with removing cluster jewell on PoB from top build, they still have a decent trigger speed.
What do i need for my build to be viable ?
T1 Map with 30 ex+ build : https://youtu.be/9lMKTy_f4qQ
My PoB : https://pastebin.com/hCjf4EDx

According to your PoB, your jewel sockets are empty. Dunno why so I can't help really much. You have so much missing on your PoB.

+Go for Large + 2 Medium Cluster setup first, use your jewels there so you will save points to fill the Cluster wheel. (Buy another Medium as well, Spiked Concoction+Liquid Inspiration)

+Buy Intuitive Leap, get Acuity and other nodes there. Acuity improves trigger rate a bit with attack speed.

+Buy Watcher's eye with Dmg Taken Recouped As mana + Hatred Crit Chance

+Buy Awakened CoC + A belt with Cooldown Recovery Rate

And overall, you need to level up, your level is so low. You miss so many important nodes such as Arcane Will, Prodigal Perfection, Aqueous Accelerant, Battle Rouse, Dynamo etc.
"
Poka12 wrote:
Hello im just starting the build and its feel very strong.
im in WIP with gear and skills point atm but the dmg and the playstyle is smooth but i have to fix my issues with max life and my fire res.

I have 2 cluster jewel waiting for use when i level up.

im just wanna give me any tips for improve my survivability because i have just 2.1k life. i have aroud 50 ex to spend atm.

DOn't forget you can actually rely on dying sun for fire resistance, uptime is literally 100% and with proper gear/points it gives about 80% resistance.

Freezing pulse linked to hypotherima + GPM (rather than another ice spear in cospris) is absolutely insane for survability, it chills/freezes/blinds EVERYTHING, it is quite a bit less damage than ice spear but survability it provides is nuts. If you are going for freezing pulse route I would suggest Anomalius hypthoermia rather than divergent which most people are running, bosses are immune to being frozen and they're the only enemies where 4% penetration is relevant.

You can also get a lot more life/mana on all your rares, that'd help a lot. Your boots are unfortunate, you could look into reforge keep suffix to hit something better or just sell those and get another pair with prefixes that are not completely bricked as you're missing a ton of potential on those.

Your rare ring is also pretty much bricked, assasins mark/crit multi/cold damage added to spells are quite affordable and you could also get a lot of life/mana there.

Divine and enchant/quality your cloak of defiance.

That bench craft you have on belt is completely useless, we literally have infinite flasks so why craft that instead of life/mana/damage?

Also that jewel in your belt is useless, get life or mana (or both) + crit multi + cold damage added to spells, it's actually cheap cheap to get and that would give you a lot more damage and survability ( don't forget, mana is life for this build). Phasing is useless, we don't run trough mobs we cyclone trough, cyclone is phasing.
literally bought this for 2 ex today and there were couple close to it for 1-2 ex

First MASSIVE upgrade you can get is ice spear enchant on helmet, yes it's expensive but it's huge damage boost, look into additional projectile corruptions on cospris as well.

Also to the OP, cospri's attack speed does kinda matter in the high end, 8% opens options such as specing Fervour (4% more dmg for 1 point is pretty sick), another option is completely removing blood rage (if you do have frenzy charge per mana on cospri corruption), in fauvor of enhance for clarity, rf and precision which is really nice.
Another option is completely removing intuitive leap (Only really works with 2xaccuracy on cospris or 300 accurcay on abyss jewel due to loss of acuity) and actually socekting another 10%+ jewel whilst gaining 3-4 extra points to use somewhere else.

All in all people if you can choose, I would highly highly recommend 8% cospris, opens up tons more possibilites as when it comes to min maxing attack speed becomes the biggest issue.
Last edited by kuriisu on May 26, 2021, 4:05:54 PM
You have good upgrade options there.

-Better rolled Cloak of Defiance. Mana matters a lot.
-Indigon with Ice Spear add.proj. enchant. Offensively insane but also if you get enough projectiles everything dies without touching you, so it's also a defensive upgrade. This goes for Cospri's too but that's an expensive upgrade for later.
-Decent life/mana rolls on rares. Best defensive upgrade you can get.
-Level up. You miss real good nodes. How to level up without defensive layers then? Try to do the things above and socket in your Large Cluster early, take Disorienting Display. Socket your mediums later. That helps quite a bit.

If you have spare 50 exa, I'm sure you can do those upgrades cleverly.
Last edited by killiangrausten on May 27, 2021, 4:13:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info