Please , I need Beta Key

Very please for beta key.
I want too play this game much time but i dont have money for spending on the game.
Thanks for help . ;)
me too :3
beta key is alweys good gift for you, for you and for me ;)
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I want key too :/
so do I, alot of people do, none of us are special. If somebody grants me a beta key then cool but its not necessary, I can try to enter contests, and be patient despite how excited I am for the game.
Well i need beta key too idk what I can do for this key... if someone got the key i can give him my steam account with black ops for key to PoE
i registred long time ago and still didnt recive invite.ANd now you came fresh registred and ask for invivte?Kinda i dont think it will happen atleast till open beta)
"
Sanki559 wrote:
i registred long time ago and still didnt recive invite.ANd now you came fresh registred and ask for invivte?Kinda i dont think it will happen atleast till open beta)

You registered long time ago?
You registered like a week ago, and there are people that are waiting for over a year and didnt get into the beta yet.

sigh.
true today 2 guys from 2010 got random keys....but last night there where guys only regist. for minutes and got key on random ......so its not fair.....or try Chris 10x more chance `for trolls 10 bucks` post scenario
"
k3lt wrote:
"
Sanki559 wrote:

You registered long time ago?
You registered like a week ago, and there are people that are waiting for over a year and didnt get into the beta yet.

sigh.

and then you realize you're a year off =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info