Random free beta keys!!

Lol it's dead thread. Check the last pages :D
IGN: Leha_Shadow
"Take A Look" shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/120466
Hello Gamer in this Forum and Hello to the makers of Path of Exile....

its a very long time ago since i wrote something in a forum , because i didnt see any reason to it since every game that came out lately sucked so hard and did make me depressed..... and... im coming close to the edge stop gaming for real....

id may seem like that im a guy that just hate around games or so on but my personly oppinion is that those BIG PUBLISHER are only are there to make money out of us and leave the content of real fun in gaming completly out of sight, blizzard , EA Games, Bioware!!!!
There are only a few out there like Bethesda or Bioware that keep pushing AND WE NEED TO SUPPORT NEW THINGS LIKE " Path of Exile" if we dont we keep getting overrealmd with shitty overhyped games like D3 were people PAY MILLIONS of DOLLARS just to get those Directors richer and richer by doing low quality games.

i was a hardcore gamer 3 months ago and i have more than 10 ppl in my neighbour hood that played with me along that years and they wait for a game that comes across with big content and potencial... and i have a very strong feeling that this is an absolutly huge game while the Skill tree and Content is so BIG... i have to check this game out and get a key i will realy push this Community if this game impresses me i will also review this game on my youtube channel and get many more ppl to check this game out!
i know its kinda tempting style but i have to check this game out

So pls i would realy realy appreciate if you would send me a beta key so i can review this game on my own you will not regret it.

PM Me

Big Thanks and Greetz hundzu1337
Guess its dead ...
HI!!!please dont write anything
So 3 min are gone...guess i was late..my luck...
any left?
i want one key too .. :/
You Kill , I loot .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info