Introduction: VonWolven

Hello,

To begin my name is VonWolven and my RL name is Josh. I have been reading through the threads for a couple of days and posted once or twice. Like others I was directed to this game through TotalBiscuit’s YouTube channel. Also like others I’m tempted by the idea that posting can increase my chances for a beta key, however I would much rather provide content or something somewhat enjoyable to read instead of spamming.

I’m an avid diablo fan, and logged at least 6 years of diablo 2. With that in mind everyone can guess my attraction to this game. In addition to said attraction I find the approach and overall attitude of GGG to be refreshingly unusual. I intend to take place in the stress test this weekend to get a feel for it and hope to be avid player afterwards. I’m more of a social gamer and with that in mind I hope to see some of you in game, as we slay.
Hi and welcome! You've definitely come to the game at a very exciting time. We've been waiting for the sixth class for a while, and these difficulty changes have injected a lot of tension and intensity to the game.

I hope you enjoy the open weekend and stick around after that. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Can you tell me or point me in the direction of the social systems like the party size and how one can party up with people?
Right now, partying is done mostly via global or local chat in the encampments. There's no 'looking for group' system as such. The largest party size in Cut-Throat was 6, so I assume that's the largest in general.

What I do is chat in global a bit (or add people from here, with their permission) and that becomes my pool of people to play with, trade with, BS at...yknow, my social network within the game. Also, you can use the 'status' update in-game to communicate a message to everyone on your list -- this is really handy for trading, looking for groups, that sort of thing.

I anticipate a more formal, systemic 'looking for group' feature in the future, but won't personally use it. I'd rather play with someone I get along with personality-wise than some random stranger who might be less than fun to interact with. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
@CharanJaydemyr I purchased a key. See you in game.
"
vonwolven wrote:
@CharanJaydemyr I purchased a key. See you in game.

Rock on. :)

Is the shared stash something that is available as soon as you find the first town?

EDIT: found it
Last edited by vonwolven on May 11, 2012, 2:59:01 AM
Yeps. Four tabs between 24 characters runs out mighty quick, too. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info