3.14 Hierophant Archmage Arc - Recommend 9ex Starting Budget - Over 10mil. Dps (Rip)

Welcome to my First Build Guide

I'm Roxor Rooox and i like to showcase the build i'm currently playing in 3.14.
If you have questions or comments towards my build feel free to join my Twitch or other platforms to discuss it with me!

UPDATE 3.15: This build is dead for now. We lost 75% total damage.

https://www.twitch.tv/RoxorRooox
Dont get to horny now from this hot look

Pro/Cons
Spoiler

+ Arc clear is decent by itself
+ Some unique gear will carry you far
+ Able to take bigger hits from bosses
+ Mana Regen and "Agnostic" makes you incredible sustainable in longer Fights
+ Block and Spell Block(not Maxed)

- Needs links for "Archmage" to do good damage
- Getting capped with upgrading Gear can be an annoying Mini-Game
- Sometimes you just fall over
- You need to position good since the cast locks you in place

Videos

Leveling
Spoiler

I wouldn't recommend leveling this build as a league starter.

It's more like a build that you swap to when you have some of the necessary gear and regrets.

I recommend a budget of 9 ex which includes a 6-Linked Pledge of Hands, Atziri's Foible,Crown of the Inward Eye, Essence Worm, Partially Leveled Gems and Gear with a bit of Mana, Life and Resistances.

If this is your Second Character and you have some Decent Gear go like this
level 12 Storm Brand
Level 28 Armageddon Brand
Level 31 (or when ever you feel like it) Arc + Archmage Support
Nothing should Stand a chance while Leveling when you have Mana Gear

PoB

It showcases here that both builds are able to do decent damage but having both still with an edge of their own.

Gear Set's

In general you look for Mana, Life and Resistances up to 75% on your gear.

Single Target

Spoiler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endgame chest: Rare - 11–15% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life(Shaper Elevaed)
+1.6–2.0)% to Spell Critical Strike Chance (Hunter Elevated)
High Mana
High Life
Dont Forget to Pick up or Refund the Skill Point for Mind over Matter.

Skyforth - I personally wouldn't change this into a Rare item since it makes our Stun Treshhold based on your Mana
Enchant can be Mana Regen or Elemental Penetration

Rare - Fingerless Gloves Base
Mana/Life/Resistances High Roll
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/yMP786OtR

Rare - Spell Damage (Warlord)
Fingerless Gloves Base
"(7–10)% chance to Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit
Mana/Life/Resistances High Roll
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/9JbqrP0uK
Absolutely unnecessary, but just in case you want smth to do

Anointment Early Res/Mana/Maybe Dex
Endgame "Assassination"

As a 2nd ring - Rare - High Mana/ Max amount Resistance + Catalyst / Mana Regen/ Life / Dexterity IF needed for Dash

For Endgame: Rare - Stygian Vise - Essence of Hysteria - Mana/Life/Resistances High Rolls - Increased Damage - Dexterity IF needed for Dash
In my opinion It's not worth to craft a Endgame Belt for this Build
OR

Must have

Pick 3

The Wise Oak IF you can manage the Resistances
Bottled Faith is very Expensive

Witch/Templar 1xLarge Cluster - "Scintillating Idea" + 2 Optional Notables 8 Passives
2xSmall Cluster - "Scintillating Idea" 2 Passives

"Militant Faith" High Templar Dominus! - Witch/Templar Area OR Witch/Shadow Area
Very Important - Make sure your Notables that you picked up are still the same !!!

Unnatural Instinct - Very Expensive but worth the Pick up as one of your latest Item's

Abyss Jewels Mana/Life High Roll + smth useful
Normal Jewels %Mana and any Kind of "Critical Strike Multiplier" that works with our build
"Clear Mind Cobalt Jewel" any open Spot you can spare

All-Round Build
Spoiler

Expensive but worth the money, this gloves will improve your clear substantially

Must have

Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask - This Flask will improve your speed and your survivability against Packs

Pick 2

Currrent Gear and Skill Gems
Spoiler

Depending on your Budget you can invest in Awakened Gems
Consider using a "Hextouch" set up with "Wave of conviction" if you don't use "Asenath's Gentle Touch"

FAQ - Coming Soon
Last edited by RoXoR52x on Jul 22, 2021, 10:24:34 AM
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2021, 5:49:45 PM
I'm trying this out in ssf right now. Leveling up a new guy and will let you know how it goes!
Trying this out and gotta say I am loving the damage! But, I think I am dying way to easily in Ultimatums... Do you recommend anything to make it more tankier? Maybe use temp chains curse or go for more block/Glacing blows?
"
LoT916 wrote:
I'm trying this out in ssf right now. Leveling up a new guy and will let you know how it goes!

Could be quite the challenge in SSF, gl tho.
"
Viduka wrote:
Trying this out and gotta say I am loving the damage! But, I think I am dying way to easily in Ultimatums... Do you recommend anything to make it more tankier? Maybe use temp chains curse or go for more block/Glacing blows?

Hey,

1. Ultimatums are rough cause you get overwhelmed, try to clear with your wave of Conviction and Arc when you got your Arcane cloak up.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/m0OeT6
This Gloves might be expensive but they will give you more safety as well as explosions and clear.

2. In general i wouldn't recommend going Glancing blows, yet you could pick up the Block notes in the Witch Area(Enigmatic Defence) which should help.

The Asenath Gloves that i recommended above give Temp chains and good stats.

You can get another 10% Mind over Matter with a Watchers eye, the start with 1ex up to 2ex (maxed). It also gives % mana and life
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/5e6YmTa
"
Hey,

1. Ultimatums are rough cause you get overwhelmed, try to clear with your wave of Conviction and Arc when you got your Arcane cloak up.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/m0OeT6
This Gloves might be expensive but they will give you more safety as well as explosions and clear.

2. In general i wouldn't recommend going Glancing blows, yet you could pick up the Block notes in the Witch Area(Enigmatic Defence) which should help.

The Asenath Gloves that i recommended above give Temp chains and good stats.

You can get another 10% Mind over Matter with a Watchers eye, the start with 1ex up to 2ex (maxed). It also gives % mana and life
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/5e6YmTa

Ty for the tips! I learned that you can use arcane cloak offensively and things improved in ultimatum by a lot.

Also, since I don't have aw. hextouch yet, I swapped the second curse in the 5L to Void Sphere and this is also helping tremendously.

But I will certainly check the gear recommendations once I farm more currency for upgrades!
Last edited by Viduka on May 13, 2021, 10:54:23 AM
How can i get the link in the pastebin website? i'm kinda new to all this. :)
"
horrendor wrote:
How can i get the link in the pastebin website? i'm kinda new to all this. :)

Hi,

you can Download the latest Version of Comunity Fork PoB here.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

As soon as you got that going, you copy my pastebin link -> go to "import/Export Build" in the top right corner of PoB -> "Import from Pastebin" -> Copy the link in there and Import

you can now work on the file and save as you please.

Hope that Helped
Last edited by RoXoR52x on Jun 13, 2021, 5:51:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info