Tabbing Bugs out the graphics!

Ok, so first run I automatically set all settings to max, as I can absolutely run this on max, as soon as I did that, and tried to tab out to check something on my browser, the graphics on the loading screen froze up, it was no longer accessible unless I maximized/minimized using the windows top right button, and that only updated the frozen graphic, but i still could not see what was being done when I tried to interact with something.

I have since reset the settings, and am ok, but I cannot tab or it again freezes the graphics, the game continues to run just fine in the background music and all. before anyone asks, I have Win 7 64bit, 8BG ram, dual Radeon HD6950 2BG cards, and an AMD Phenom™ II X6 Black Edition 3.3Ghz CPU.

I have no issues playing any other MMORPGs with max settings in full screen or windowed, and I am always tabbing in and out of em constantly.
Hmm, we'll have to test this on a copy of your PC. This is something we're going to be doing later in development, so I'll add your system to the list to test.
Balance & Design
Ok, so after a few runs, it appears I am fine tabbing in and out while in the game, but its on the load/login screen where this is happening, maybe the rain doesn't want you to look away? hehe it is awesome, but weird. If i can pin point it more, I will post here for you.
Same problem for me. I maxed out the graphics and put full screen 1600*1200. As soon I tab out the system froze in a black screen. Only shutting down the pc works.

I tried to return to windowed mode but as soon I clicked for apply changes the system froze as for the tab out.

Config is:

Window 7 64 - 16 Gb Ram (1600mhz) - Intel 2600K CPU - HIS 6970 IceQ turbo. 3 WD black caviar 1TB as HD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info