Spirit Charm Headgear Art

I really like this one and want to buy it, but i cant bring myself to do it because the piece of paper hovering in front of the characters face just looks odd. How will i see where I am going? If this piece of paper wasn't there (or changedin some way) I guarantee more people would buy it!

It is from old Chinese ghost stories. Monks used to dispel zombies/ghost/vampires by attaching papers with writing to the zombies forehead.

It's cool sheit, I like it.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Whats funny is the human souls (Hitodama) around the charm are actually the add on xD So no I wont remove the charm haha.

I may add glowing eyes underneath it in the future but I think that may make it look tacky.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
:( well i still may buy it anyway
NECRO'D

I like the charm, was curious what the characters on it represent?

I think of the two spirits as a battle of your conscience.
"
Only_Forward wrote:
NECRO'D

I like the charm, was curious what the characters on it represent?

I think of the two spirits as a battle of your conscience.

Good necro. I'm also curious if the characters mean anything.

This is my most recent purchase (within the last week) and I absolutely love it.

Russel, please no glowing eyes! It will definitely look tacky. The glowing charm itself is plenty.
they do it in Japan too, anyway we definitely have a kabuki mask or Oni mask as a micro <3333
Wow! super necro!

I actually prefer it without the spirits as I like the non-glowy effects like the head-wings.

Bought it regardless. If you have one without the spirits (which I hope would be minimal effort), I'd buy that too :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info