[3.14] Zizaran's Exsanguinate Ascendant | Gladiator + Necromancer | Spellslinger, Selfcast & Lowlife

Hi there,
i was checking out this build, and was looking for the enchant in the bench that says Physical Damage over Time Multiplier, but i dont see it, and i am not finding it anyway how to get this craft???

Anyone can explain me plz?
thank uuu
"
Mayata wrote:
Hi there,
i was checking out this build, and was looking for the enchant in the bench that says Physical Damage over Time Multiplier, but i dont see it, and i am not finding it anyway how to get this craft???

thank uuu

It is an unveiled mod, this means you have to unveil veiled weapons (betrayal) until you find the mod, then when you chose to unveil the Physical Damage over Time Multiplier you unlock it for the crafting bench.

Alternatively you can just look for a trusted crafting service (just google poe crafting service) and pay someone else to craft it on for you.

Hope that helps!
"
domfol wrote:
"
Mayata wrote:
Hi there,

thank uuu

It is an unveiled mod, this means you have to unveil veiled weapons (betrayal) until you find the mod, then when you chose to unveil the Physical Damage over Time Multiplier you unlock it for the crafting bench.

Alternatively you can just look for a trusted crafting service (just google poe crafting service) and pay someone else to craft it on for you.

Hope that helps!

yea that helps thanks!

I just dont get why information ain't in poe wiki in Jun possible unviels....

Thanks!
The dps difference betwin selft cast or spellslinger realy importante ?

I noticed a significant difference when I shifted over and now smashing through full Ultimatums (and Taskmaster when he pops) with no issues
Is this chest worth trying to multi-mod and 6link?

nvm
Last edited by Nisseonbeer on Jun 8, 2021, 6:02:19 PM
Curious how you folks have found the build overall. I was playing a LL version from another person I found on youtube. I switched to life & necro ascendency over occultist a couple days ago. I then found this build that gave me some better suggestions on tree changes + skill gems for full life. I do feel more versatile, but had a rough go last night in 10 boss fight, and my attempt at uber elder was not going well. Ended up switching my gladiator to finish the fight when i died twice prett quickly.

I could still get some gear improvements, like +1 shield, or maybe switch to dual clusters. My wand is also on the lackluster side, just one i happened to find prior to switching from cold iron point.

I'm following this build, level 47 so far, and while it's AMAZING, I've now hit a point where I'm about 30 short on INT and about 25 short on DEX. What gear do I get to help?? Also just to verify, I should be focused on pure armor right, not any evasion or energy shield?
"
imadingo411 wrote:
I've now hit a point where I'm about 30 short on INT and about 25 short on DEX. What gear do I get to help??

Whilst leveling, honestly, I like to deal with such things by temporarily taking some +30 stat nodes, and worry about trying to gear for stat requirements once I hit maps.

Take a look at the "Expertise" and "Ancestral Knowledge" tree nodes, for +30 dex and +30 int, we path straight past them so it will only take 2 points to grab both. Refund them later, rather than trying to juggle gear while leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info