Leap Slam - How to handle Physical Reflect?

Thanks, I made the respecc and only lost 500 DPS in trade for 3k Pure Armor (Now 13k instead of 7k with Auras).

Will try now some Maps with that changes.
Couple things to note
5/6l the marohi but if you don't feel the RNG resell and buy a 5/6l (spit a couple exalts or a couple exalts on fusings your choice)

more hp? I'm leap slam too, with 8.6k damage but I have hatred. I got about 12k armor with 3.9k hp and all i do is press granite
for like 24k armor and use molten shell for whatever crapload more armor and leap in. its quite easy
Onslaught ign: chenplayingforstars
Default League ign: imQTchen
-------------------------------------
If I won an auction and/or you have questions for me please
contact me through the ign above (whisp/add friend) or send pm via forum
Last edited by QTchen on Apr 9, 2013, 8:11:58 PM
"
Brjann wrote:
I am at 2.5k HP and also tried the Kaom's Heart and 6L Marohi of a Friend. I was at 4.3k HP and 12k Leap Slam Damage and again the One-Shotting happend.

@evantide2
I used Added Fire Damage before I switched to Conc. Effect but it was the same, the Physical Damage is just to high even if I use Added Fire Damage and of course I want to 5 or 6L my Marohi Erqi, but that is easier said than made. Already used 348 Fusings and best was 4L.

You need at least 260% increased max life from your passive, if you are not using Kaoms heart. Also, every piece of gear that isn't unique, should be 60-100 hp on it. Kind of a standard for all HC builds.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info