[3.24] ✨ Money Tiers Filter [MNT v1.04] 💰 Old School, League Focused, PC/CONSOLE/CLOUD/HANDHELD 🎅

❤️❤️🎮 Money Tiers Filter 🎮❤️❤️

Featuring :

• 5 major tiers only for old school feeling
  • Tiers based on real market price, not item type
  • Supports Consoles, PC and Cloud gaming. Works great on Steam Deck !
  • Manually repriced multiple times per league since 2019
  • League focused, updated for every leagues since 2019
  • Easy to install, just follow ! For PC & Consoles
  • 4 versions : League start / Advanced Endgame / Advanced MF Farm / Uber Filtering for group MF (BETA)
  • Leveling included in Less restricted and autoswitching to endgame. Usable for racing & fast leveling.

💽 Installation 💽

Subscribe to your favorite : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sephiloss/item-filters

Less Restricted : For Leveling & early mapping (0-20 divines) OR SSF
Strict : For endgame farming (20-7777 divines)
Very Strict : Only meant for MF farming
Uber Strict (BETA) : Only meant for group farming (MF group), DISCLAIMER : ONLY USE IT IN MAPPING, WILL HIDE EXTRA CONTENT EXTREMELY VALUABLE ITEMS ! USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. You need to switch on very strict for outside mapping content (bosses, delve, temple, heist, breachstones, blighted, lab, sanctum, vial, ...)

⚠️Post leveling filtering will start after Area 65, be sure to select the LESS RESTRICTED at early game !⚠️

⚠️ Add this forum page to your favorites for future updates ! ⚠️

🔔 Current version & update 🔔

PLEASE FEEDBACK FOR ANY BUG, and post your impressions !

Spoiler
Price update : 16/04/2024 1.04 for 3.24

Filter update : 16/04/2024 1.04 for 3.24

🦄 Bored to loot some crap items with heart bump and exalt[replace by Divine one day] sound ? ✔️ Here you go !

🍾 FILTER PRESENTATION 🍾 & Talk 💤

Understand how much time it takes to make a really in depth loot filter, not only changing the color and stuff, but going into the market to have the highest efficiency when looting, if you like what i'm doing here, please comment 🙏, thanks 📣, and support me 💌.

TIER LIST

The tier list is made on real price in league, not on item type, to have a real filter, filtering the value of items.

Spoiler
TIER MAX (White bg) : ~120c to heavens 99% confidence
TIER 1 : ~70c to 120c 95% confidence
TIER 2 : ~35c to 70c 90% confidence
TIER 3 : ~7c to 35c 85% confidence
TIER 4 : Middle tier ~2c to 7c 85% confidence
TIER 5 : Low tier ~0.8c to 2c 99% confidence
TIER 6 : Low tier ~0.1c to 0.8c 99% confidence. Mostly used for utility orbs.

That's it for most items in the game. You will also discover some more tiers for Rares, Potential valuable items, and more, but it's made to be comprehensive and simple to use.

At ilvl 86, crafted bases are also filtered, prices can vary.

Please share screenshots or videos of you using the build for a future showcase !

4. EXCEPTION

Spoiler
1. This rules are for unpredictable uniques ! They are displayed into 4 colors tiers :

General advices : Always check Red ones, always check yellow ones in additional content (Bosses, Heist, Sanctum, Breachstones, Blighted/Ravaged maps, after Vial/Vendor, any content outside of maps).

They can be extremely valuable $$$ ! You can skip it while mapping and MF, or check them for extra money with vaaling (some are worth 10-20 chaos in maps).

The blue ones are unpredictable unique bases that goes from 1 chaos to 50 chaos. You can check it on Less restricted or strict if low money, or skip it, at your choice. They will be hidden in Very Strict Only.

They've all been tiered manually ! Enjoy !

2. Another exception, is a hidden rule for chaos/regal recipes. It uses bad tiers rares to show with simple and fast recognizable colors to loot it if needed for this recipes (for challenge or wathever you like). You need to maintain L-ALT to use this rule to see hidden items.

❓ FAQ ❓

Spoiler
What do you mean by manually price check ?

Every base craft and every unique items, money, divination cards, scarab... are checked on official trade site, and then sorted into tiers. Also adding new metas when it's discovered to be up to date with prices.

Where is the old version with custom sounds & why changing it ?

With the uprising of Cloud gaming, console gaming on PoE and new players, it was necessary to switch on a more opened way to filter items without having to do complicated stuff or add files. Also preparing for mobile & PoE 2 compatibility.

Why did you remove the possibility of installing and updating through your installer ?

Exact same reasons exposed just before. Thanks for your understanding.

🍑 Thanks 🍑

Thanks to Filterblade's editor with over 3000 changes and a lot of custom rules, and to Poe.ninja for price extraction and check.

🎅 Todo List 🎅

Spoiler
- Screenshots was taken down, need to redo it.
- Preparing videos/screenshots to showcase the build functions.

🦠 Take care exile ! & Loot well ! 😷

New thread, old one from 2019 (here) & 2020 (here) was too old. Bump button permadied.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Apr 16, 2024, 1:08:15 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 10:47:03 PM
Apr 27, 2021

Update for Ultimatum league (0.61).

All prices updated, uniques reworked, League rares reworked, leveling 60-65 rares reworked, some sound fixes.

Spoiler
- All prices updated.
- Price check, update, and reworked unique/cur/rare mods
- Sound fixes
- Rare 60 to 65 for low leveling area
- Strict version : less league mods items
Last edited by Sephiloss on Apr 29, 2021, 6:02:54 PM
Apr 29, 2021

Update for Ultimatum league (0.62).

FIXED Unique multibase & and some monobases. Full Reprice and unique map reworked.

Spoiler
- All prices updated.
- Unique maps reworked
- Some new multibase was really killing the thing, totally reworked
Last edited by Sephiloss on May 7, 2021, 2:45:31 PM
Looks good. I'll try it out soon and report back.
I really like the look of the filter, but would really like to be able to customize what is shown and what isn't shown.
May 07, 2021

Update for Ultimatum league (0.63).

Full Reprice and some rare reworked

Spoiler
- All prices updated.
- Rare reworked and updated, some currency retiered for strict one

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you @Drate and @Xarisse for your answers !

@Xarisse I totally understand that, have you tried the two variants ? The Less restricted (showing most of things) and the Strict one (2chaos+ average, except useful tools ?)

Also this filter is meant to be updated with market price every week, as tiers are made depending on real value of item and not on item supposed tier.

But you can add your remarks here, tell me what you'd like to see and what not, i will of course take that in consideration.

As for hidden Chaos recipe, it seems the rule is broken in the new neversink's update, i'm restructuring the filter to fix it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

May 07, 2021

Update for Ultimatum league (0.64).

More reprice and hidden chaos/regal recipe rule fixed

If you like it, please post comment and screenshots, i will select some for showcasing.

Spoiler
- All prices are now updated.
- Hidden chaos/regal recipe rule is now working perfectly.
Last edited by Sephiloss on May 7, 2021, 3:29:10 PM
Is there a way to put the style of this filter (color, sounds sizes) on my own filter? I like customizing my the rules for hide/show on my own filter but love this style.
Hello @Griff112 !

Thank you for your interest ! I'm glad you like this style. This filter is made with filterblade with over 2200 changes. It would be one hell to redo from scracth and update for you.

I understand you want a more customized experience, i believe you can copy my filter and modify it, but you will not have economical updates every weeks, and as my filter it tiered from price and not "tier", it will be a pain to sort everything back.

Hope you enjoy it, have you tried the two variants ? What item is missing or too much at your taste ?

To be honest i really enjoy this style too, i can't play without anymore.

Stay safe !
Last edited by Sephiloss on May 12, 2021, 4:04:25 PM
I like this filter a lot and most of the video game sound effects are really good. However a few of the sound effects don't really mesh with the overall filter. The uniquetier1.mp3, uniquetier2.mp3 (annoying voice and I have no idea what it's even saying), and lastly exalt.mp3.
"
Ustasa wrote:
I like this filter a lot and most of the video game sound effects are really good. However a few of the sound effects don't really mesh with the overall filter. The uniquetier1.mp3, uniquetier2.mp3 (annoying voice and I have no idea what it's even saying), and lastly exalt.mp3.

Thank you for your feedback ! I'm really glad you like it.

I already looked into this sounds and you are right, the uniquetier1 & 2 was more of a private joke (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJgQCbRsq-I) before the filter was released openly. I will look into replacing this one with something closer to the rest of the filter, it will need an update of mp3 pack for those who want.

Regarding the Exalt.mp3 sound (T-Rex from jurassic park), i must admit i love it, but i received another feedback about it like yours (someone told me it was hardly noticeable when it just screams in my ears). I will look into possible replacements.

Thanks again for your feedback !
Last edited by Sephiloss on May 17, 2021, 12:31:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info