Maps.. Bad phase? What goes wrong?

Hi
Going direct to the point, whats happening to me?!
1 week ago i had a stock of around 24 70s 15 69s 30 68s maps, quite a considerable and safe map stock and by those days I changed my gear and my build from FP totems and 0iiq/300 rarity to Spark totems and 100iiq/150iir and after that i went to a real dead end.

To everyone who is going to say rng is rng, i do believe it is but no on the ammount of maps that i had..
I now have 0 70s 0 69s 0 68s and almost running out of 67s (kinda funny considering i sold over 100 of 67s so far)

The rng god started hating me? am i flagged for bad map drops? Something is quite weird on that...
IIQ from gear doesnt affect map drops...But can it affect in a negative way?!
Its just hard to believe how 24 70s 15 69s and 30 68s vanish like dirt in a small period of time running the same mods i always did
Last edited by Tim00 on Apr 2, 2013, 11:34:21 PM
I

the

RNG

GOOOOOOOOOOD

is hating you

YES
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
I actualy think iiq is bugging the map drops

I run very high iiq and iir and I have stuff like this happen all the Tim
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
"
dragnar wrote:

Sigh... IIR/IIQ have no effect on map drops. The only thing that increases map drop odds is the quantity roll on the map from quality or mods. IIR/IIQ only effects item drops and currency, just not maps.

They changed this in closed beta because people who stacked massive amounts of IIQ had such an enormous advantage farming maps that it was truly unfair.
Last edited by Repeats on Apr 2, 2013, 11:32:18 PM
"
Repeats wrote:
"
dragnar wrote:

Sigh... IIR/IIQ have no effect on map drops. The only thing that increases map drop odds is the quantity roll on the map from quality or mods. IIR/IIQ only effects item drops and currency, just not maps.

They changed this in closed beta because people who stacked massive amounts of IIQ had such an enormous advantage farming maps that it was truly unfair.

We know IIQ IIR dont raise maps drops, dont missunderstand that.
We are questioning the possibility of IIQ in someway making a negative effect on map drops, maybe a bug
Unless you have evidence that there is a bug, don't call it a bug. To us, the map drop system is a black box that we can only sample from via law of large numbers. Just because the probabilities are low, doesn't mean that it is broken or bugged. Unless you have raw data to test against an unknown model for maps, the map system is working fine.
"
Repeats wrote:
Unless you have evidence that there is a bug, don't call it a bug. To us, the map drop system is a black box that we can only sample from via law of large numbers. Just because the probabilities are low, doesn't mean that it is broken or bugged. Unless you have raw data to test against an unknown model for maps, the map system is working fine.

Im just trying to find more people with high IIQ that run a lot of maps to test if this may or may not be happening. By another words, trying to gatter a larger data or just let it go.

Finding more people that notice problems with that will make more and more feedback and since i dont have a crystal ball i dont have evidence that it is a bug, neither u cannot say it is not a bug since u dont program the game

Instead of coming here to say a common and a non usefull post, why dont u make a high iiq build and help us out trying to figure a possible problem or not.
Last edited by Tim00 on Apr 3, 2013, 12:00:57 AM
just try running 10 map whit iiq and 10 maps whitout

gonne do this on white maps
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
"
dragnar wrote:

Depending on the probability, that could be a too small sample size to make a clear statement.
"
dragnar wrote:

That wouldn't prove anything.
Nothing to see here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info