3.16 💥Discharge Fire burst💪 Walking kills mobs 🐔 league starter, cheap, fast clear, 1hit boss

I forgot to change brand into wave, thanks for reminding me. We can no longer EE. Maybe with the EE ring, but it doesnt feel right
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
ValencioTYJ wrote:
So far really enjoying this build, even though my gems and items are not yet in the correct position. Really loving the firebust + abberath hooves combo tho.
Currently only at T4.
The scourge mods are ridiculously fast, sometimes you won't even be able to discharge before all of them slams you.

I'm using this build right now and i'm destroying scourge nightmare mobs.
I have my quartz and granite flask both enchanted with "use when an adjacent flask is used" so whenever i use quicksilver both of those will also trigger at the same time. cinderswallow flask is enchanted to activate when i hit a rare/unique mob so i never have to touch it.

so i usually just start the nightmare activate quicksilver and ran straight into all mobs. and discharge only when i see a rare mob.
Thanks for responding, how do we craft the +2 level of socketed fire gem? And do we only transition to storm brand when we have farrul's fur?
Is this good enough or do i need to aim for + fire socket?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Is this good enough or do i need to aim for + fire socket?

yes, thats good.

"
ValencioTYJ wrote:
Thanks for responding, how do we craft the +2 level of socketed fire gem? And do we only transition to storm brand when we have farrul's fur?

you can have +cold, light, or fire. Doesnt matter for discharge.
And it doesnt matter if you get +skills or +fire damage, either is good.

Craft with hysteria essence.

It's still better to have +2 fire gems, it will not only affect discharge, burning damage and ingnite prolif will be affected to.
Is Voll's Protector important for this build? I've been taking it off and running a few maps, and don't really notice much of a difference? I'm able to stack charges very well with Stormbrand, and genuinley uncertain as to why this is "required/suggested" for the build if I should get a nice chestpiece otherwise.

I'm not sure what QoL it seems to bring me?
Voll's protector is mainly for discharge. If you arent using discharge then you dont need it

Last edited by unlucky_child on Oct 29, 2021, 11:02:52 PM
What's the cheapest way to craft maximum power charge on helmet? assuming i got the enchant helmet? Or should i just aim for life + -fire enemies instead of power charge
Last edited by Tecken1407 on Oct 30, 2021, 3:09:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info