Bump.
Bump.
Bump!
Bump!
This guy is Trolling sent him 2 offer.
Last edited by ePuff on Apr 6, 2013, 2:30:38 PM
"
ePuff wrote:
This guy is Trolling sent him 2 offer. to buy his bow and didn't take it wasting my fk time with little kids like this..

my 1st offer 2ex 4gcp 3chaos

ask him what his eqiv was to buy out

sent him buy out at his price in eqiv 38chaos 33alc as he ask and he denied the offer that his right but why give me his eqiv and not take it? fk troll little kid ..

best luck to who wins this or gets trolled ..

^ the dude gave me an offer, I gave a counter offer, he got mad and threatened to post a demotivating rant at my thread. For anyone out there still wondering, I don't do business with impatient little pricks.

C/O of 2 exa 1 div still leads.
Last edited by Berebeer on Apr 6, 2013, 1:08:28 PM
"
Berebeer wrote:
"
ePuff wrote:
This guy is Trolling sent him 2 offer. to buy his bow and didn't take it wasting my fk time with little kids like this..

sent him buy out at his price in eqiv 38chaos 33alc as he ask and he denied the offer that his right but why give me his eqiv and not take it? fk troll little kid ..

^ the dude gave me an offer, I gave a counter offer, he got mad and threatened to post a demotivating rant at my thread. For anyone out there still wondering, I don't do business with impatient little pricks.

i feel you bere the guy who posted this rant is a douche kid lol
"
werundom wrote:
"
Berebeer wrote:
"
ePuff wrote:

i feel you bere the guy who posted this rant is a douche kid lol

Glad to have you on my side ^^
Bumpp!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info