[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
WarPig17 wrote:
Finally getting around to crafting the chest. I'm a complete noob but managed to follow the guide :) 13ex invested and ended up with this. Not bad (the regen life is trash though), but not sure if I should keep suffix locking and reforge w/ caster till I get a good +life prefix? Don't want to end up losing 10ex on re-rolling it, but I suppose that's the risk involved:

That one's pretty decent as is. I would try awakening again though rather than spending 2ex+harvest crafts per attempt at hitting life with extra curse if you want to try improving it.

If you try it again get elevated offering effect too: 26-35%. Shouldn't cost too much more for that mod as you can usually buy it for cheap.
I did in fact try crafting it again. 50ex later w/ double elevated mods I was still pushing for a high tier life prefix roll, but unfortunately my last reforge w/ caster mod completely bricked it and left me with this fully-prefixed unworkable monstrosity:

Feels bad, but those are the breaks I guess. I'm definitely done w/ crafting this season :p
Last edited by WarPig17 on Jul 6, 2021, 11:47:43 PM
"
WarPig17 wrote:
I did in fact try crafting it again. 50ex later w/ double elevated mods I was still pushing for a high tier life prefix roll, but unfortunately my last reforge w/ caster mod completely bricked it and left me with this fully-prefixed unworkable monstrosity:

Feels bad, but those are the breaks I guess. I'm definitely done w/ crafting this season :p

Oh you can use "reforge a rare, keeping all Suffixes" to open up a prefix to craft again.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
WarPig17 wrote:

Oh you can use "reforge a rare, keeping all Suffixes" to open up a prefix to craft again.

Oh of course. I'm bad at this. Thanks again. You've saved the project :)

Any tips how to finish it? Obviously get the 10% life as ES benchcraft, but do I just slam the empty prefix with EX, Leo, or Menagerie?
"
WarPig17 wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
WarPig17 wrote:

Oh of course. I'm bad at this. Thanks again. You've saved the project :)

Any tips how to finish it? Obviously get the 10% life as ES benchcraft, but do I just slam the empty prefix with EX, Leo, or Menagerie?

If you want the extra curse you'll need to lock suffixes and use Harvest reforge with caster. If you don't care about the extra curse then just slap on the 10% as extra ES mod.
Oh yeah. TY. Very helpful. 6ex later, but got me back to a good place:

So at this point just slam w/ EX or Leo Bench and pray for high tier +life?
Last edited by WarPig17 on Jul 7, 2021, 3:57:06 AM
"
WarPig17 wrote:
Oh yeah. TY. Very helpful. 6ex later, but got me back to a good place:

So at this point just slam w/ EX or Leo Bench and pray for high tier +life?

Yup! Make sure to bench craft flat armour first to block that from the possible mods though, You can recraft 10% as max ES after.

Damn, ya, I was not blocking the armor mod earlier when trying for life. Would've saved me a few reforge-cycles for sure :p Pretty happy w/ the final product. Ultimately about a 60-65ex investment, but if not done stupidly can probably be done for half that or less. Cheers.
"
WarPig17 wrote:

Damn, ya, I was not blocking the armor mod earlier when trying for life. Would've saved me a few reforge-cycles for sure :p Pretty happy w/ the final product. Ultimately about a 60-65ex investment, but if not done stupidly can probably be done for half that or less. Cheers.

Yeah boi!! That's a good one. Gratz!
How does the build perform in Endgame? Is it able to clear red maps and kill bosses somewhat reliable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info