[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
Enterich wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Enterich wrote:
Thanks for the guide!

What are other options to get leech beside doryanis belt and a physical leech amulet?

Vitality watcher's eye is a good choice. 1-2ex right now.

Cerberus Limb with shield that has 30%+block (but you lose trigger). Not bad but not ideal.

Thanks for the quick response ^^
What about using soul tether in combination with the vitality watchers eye?

The ES recovery is heavily nerfed. I wouldn't lose belt slot for soul tether. Also I've been doing some digging around and looking into petrified blood mechanics more.

If you reserve less than 50% of your life (49.25% above pic) then your leech cannot reach your "max" life and thus never stops=build-your-own slayer leech. :D

Will be messing around with this on stream today in about an hour.
FYI, the PoB pastebin imports something with a split up skill tree that isn't possible to actually do in game and it's quite a bit different from your skill tree in the video.
"
kinjirurm wrote:
FYI, the PoB pastebin imports something with a split up skill tree that isn't possible to actually do in game and it's quite a bit different from your skill tree in the video.

the scion lets you split the talent tree like that, its in the ascendency for necromancer. you can start allocating points starting from the necromancer starting zone saving you all those travel points.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
Virel_360 wrote:
"
kinjirurm wrote:

the scion lets you split the talent tree like that, its in the ascendency for necromancer. you can start allocating points starting from the necromancer starting zone saving you all those travel points.

Oh, I had no idea, cool!
Quick question, for anyone with a more strategic brain than me: What would you recommend as Pantheon choices with this build?
"
aramina wrote:
Quick question, for anyone with a more strategic brain than me: What would you recommend as Pantheon choices with this build?

You can use Arakaali+Shakari for chaos/dot protection or Lunaris+Gruthkul for phys mitigation.

Your choice.
Hey dude, was doing a summoner build until I came across your build on build of exile and immediately switched. So far this build is so much more fun in Ultimatums, ty for making the build. Just a quick question, what anoints would you recommend?
"
Dutedute wrote:
Hey dude, was doing a summoner build until I came across your build on build of exile and immediately switched. So far this build is so much more fun in Ultimatums, ty for making the build. Just a quick question, what anoints would you recommend?

Command of Steel is best for damage and pretty cheap.

Takes Amber Crimson Opalescent

What about cluster jewels? Are the energy shield leeching ones, like essence rush/thaumophage any good, or is it beter to just go with the block/spell damage ones? Or perhaps the full physical road alongside master the fundamentals/exploit weakness?
"
VitorLabes wrote:
What about cluster jewels? Are the energy shield leeching ones, like essence rush/thaumophage any good, or is it beter to just go with the block/spell damage ones? Or perhaps the full physical road alongside master the fundamentals/exploit weakness?

I am a fan of going for Essence Rush (ES leech+Damage) and Conjured Wall (6% Spell Block+Damage) for a large cluster. Mage Hunter would be an okay alternative to Conjured Wall

Wish For Death+Master of Fear curse medium cluster is a solid option for a medium.

The phys dot multi jewel has a few good options as well.

I might go 1 Large, 1 medium 1 small. Will depend on point availability. It's usually something I start really thinking about in the mid 90's

I also am planning to get Corrupted Soul from Glorious Vanity with an ES on block shield soon to get a nice ES pool to pair with the Low Life + Petrified Blood setup I'm using right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info