[3.16] ⚡#1 Vaal Guide in Path of Exile!⚡⚡58 Services completed⚡

"
The only issue is you MUST swap out your boots for deep delving as you will be frozen then die.

I have cannot be chilled and cannot be frozen mods on my boots, the only issue I had was getting stunlocked, but the Brine King pantheon takes care of that.
"
I have cannot be chilled and cannot be frozen mods on my boots, the only issue I had was getting stunlocked, but the Brine King pantheon takes care of that.

After testing what you said out, you're absolutely correct! I have also swapped to brine king pantheon aswell! Like i said before Great build man!
Do you also need 40% soul gain prevention on soul catcher or is it only 25% soul cost that matter ?
What happens if you have 100% soul cost reduction but not 100% soul gain prevention?Does it locks you from casting vaal skills?
If soul gain prevention is need, what is the min value , 38%?
Thank you
"
Do you also need 40% soul gain prevention on soul catcher or is it only 25% soul cost that matter ?
What happens if you have 100% soul cost reduction but not 100% soul gain prevention?Does it locks you from casting vaal skills?
If soul gain prevention is need, what is the min value , 38%?
Thank you

You only need two Soul catcher flasks with 50% increased effect from enkindling orbs. Both flasks should have a bare minimum of 30-40% soul gain prevention.
RIP, build gutted
"
negusmaster wrote:
RIP, build gutted

Care to elaborate..?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Problem:
Vaal Immortal Call can be kept active permanently by using legacy items in Permanent Leagues.

Solution:
Increase the cooldown time of Vaal Immortal Call significantly.

Specifics:

Vaal Immortal Call now has a Cooldown Time of 60 seconds (previously 3 seconds).

As the great Sirus would say.... I AM ALIVE!!
nice
Last edited by ABVT on Nov 5, 2021, 1:42:09 PM
Hello, can you post PoB?
I want to try to build a character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info