[3.16] ⚡#1 Vaal Guide in Path of Exile!⚡⚡58 Services completed⚡

"
Veruuk wrote:
Hello. I am trying to make this build. A problem I have, how do I keep up 100% IC when I only get endurance charges every 18 seconds? (12 seconds cat agility, and 6 seconds cat's stealth).

You need to socket less duration + awakened swift affliction into the item granting you cats ability to lower the combined buff duration below the duration of vic so you have permanent endurance charge uptime
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
"
Hello. I am trying to make this build. A problem I have, how do I keep up 100% IC when I only get endurance charges every 18 seconds? (12 seconds cat agility, and 6 seconds cat's stealth).

You need to socket less duration + awakened swift affliction into the item granting you cats ability to lower the combined buff duration below the duration of vic so you have permanent endurance charge uptime

Yes exactly what he just said.
ah yes thanks alot its working like a charm now. any tips on how to make the keypressing easier? right now im just spamming all my spells constantly to keep the buff up. it hurts after hours of playing..
"
ah yes thanks alot its working like a charm now. any tips on how to make the keypressing easier? right now im just spamming all my spells constantly to keep the buff up. it hurts after hours of playing..

Hello again! You might want to try out my mapping setup for flasks :).
Hello, thanks for the build.
See u
Last edited by Baaks on Sep 13, 2021, 11:43:02 AM
Hi. I dont understand the vaal storm call version. how is this immortal? it uses vaal immortal call but not farrul's fur or farrul's bite?
"
So, just looking at the pob btw, its faulty.

Just a quick glance and I noticed these;

- You are using elemental focus, don't have any other active skill and don't use
skitterbots or anything, but still tick a shock(not just a shock either, but a 41% one). If you're going to counter with "oh, but I shock frozen enemies", then well, you don't freeze anything (for the same reason). Even without ele focus you don't deal enough x-y cold/lightning damage to shock high health targets.

- You chose to add power charges, when you have no way of generating them.

- You ticked unnerve, despite having no way of applying unnerve to enemies.

- You ticked "is your crit chance lucky" without the use of a diamond flask.

- You ticked "killed recently" which isn't always up for bosses(more often than not its not active).

- You ticked full life, but also hit recently. While sure, technically it could just affect your es, but against bosses the hit you take is likely going to cover more than the 700 es you have.

- And of course, they fact that you have 124 points allocated. Removing either point will impact life or damage

While the damage is still good, its no where the 3B you claim. Some 100m likely, but it's also a glass cannon.

Please post a reply to this. I need a legitimate, flawless proof before thinking about buying a 25 mir build.
Here is my take on the build, still a bit scuffed since I salvaged most items from my Penance Brand delver:
https://pastebin.com/r2eUkb4Z
"
Here is my take on the build, still a bit scuffed since I salvaged most items from my Penance Brand delver:
https://pastebin.com/r2eUkb4Z

Nice build! I love how the community has taken my build and built it in different varients. The only issue is you MUST swap out your boots for deep delving as you will be frozen then die.
Last edited by VaalStormCall on Oct 4, 2021, 12:06:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info