[3.16] ⚡#1 Vaal Guide in Path of Exile!⚡⚡58 Services completed⚡

"
To confirm, in ultimatum league, we can only ever have 1 stack of vaal storm call up? So both the clearspeed and single target will be a lot worse right?

No in league we will be using
to be able to spam our regular storm call which actually makes our clear better. Vaal Storm Call with 1 stack will still one shot any map mob or boss and you will gain souls back instantly to recast.
"
VaalStormCall wrote:
"
To confirm, in ultimatum league, we can only ever have 1 stack of vaal storm call up? So both the clearspeed and single target will be a lot worse right?

No in league we will be using
to be able to spam our regular storm call which actually makes our clear better. Vaal Storm Call with 1 stack will still one shot any map mob or boss and you will gain souls back instantly to recast.

Ah I see, thanks. i will try it out!
Does the mod on master surgeon "Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike" stack with "Gain a flask charge when you deal a critical strike while affected by precision" and with "Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike" hunter mod on belt?

I am having troubles sustaining perma vaal storm calls in ultimatum, and I am wondering if I should get more chance to not consume charges, or more flask cahrges on crit
"
I am having troubles sustaining perma vaal storm calls in ultimatum, and I am wondering if I should get more chance to not consume charges, or more flask cahrges on crit

Sorry for the late response! You will need the atziri jewels for chance not to consume yes, both of them.
Last edited by VaalStormCall on Apr 25, 2021, 7:04:08 PM
Hello, I am looking forward to your pob when will I see it
Hmm actually what i was looking for do you maybe have any short clip or even maybe 1 whole ultimatum encounter ?
i really don't understand your dps math.

if i understood correctly, VSC usually hits every 0.25. with all the reduced and less reduction, that frequency shoul be every 0.25*0.18= 0.045sec, or 22.2 hits per seconds.

if you deal an average of 8.5m per hit like in your pob calculation, that would be a whopping 188m DPS, not bad at all!
"
if i understood correctly, VSC usually hits every 0.25. with all the reduced and less reduction, that frequency shoul be every 0.25*0.18= 0.045sec, or 22.2 hits per seconds.

No we hit 26.25 and it cannot be modified below that sadly. The math is simple, DPSx26.25 from there you will then know how much dps you deal per stack. We have 15 stacks for vaal storm call.

DPSx26.25=stack
Stack=15
CPSxStack is your total possible dps
Hey, when can you see your pob in this league? I have been waiting for 4 days
Last edited by iyanch1985dsb on Apr 28, 2021, 8:40:53 AM
"
iyanch1985dsb wrote:
Hey, when can you see your pob in this league? I have been waiting for 4 days

Same

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type