[3.16] ⚡#1 Vaal Guide in Path of Exile!⚡⚡58 Services completed⚡

Welcome to my Vaal Build, which I have been playing since 2.6 but perfected in 3.13. I have completed EVERY single patch that GGG has thrown at me and so will you. This build will fill your screen with such a massive volume of lightning, it will leave you wondering where the boss ran off to. Have you ever wanted to be a true God exile?! A being with a tap of a finger any and all will crumble to your feet! Then yes this is the build for you and we are now able to have UNLIMITED Vaal uses!

Services
Spoiler
58 Services completed(150ex fee): 31 Wands 10 Belts 11 amulets 6 Boots

Fast, strong and fun!

+ All content
+ Superior damage even with multi-modded gear
+ You can use any Vaal skill(Interchangeable to the user)
+ Was that a boss?
+ Unlimited vaal usage

- Build cost
- You now NEED Legacy soul catcher with 25% reduced souls per use
- Standard build only(as of 3.15).

Spoiler
Vaal Storm Call: 1 Mirror(without Soul ripper % flask)

Spoiler
Bossing Setup
70% Increased flask effect on all flasks
Spoiler
Mapping setup
Used when adjacent flask is used on all flasks but Atziri's promise and Soul ripper(% flask)

Spoiler
1.05(Duration) Divided by 0.04(Strikes)=26.25
Pob Dps Multiplied by 26.25= Per Stack
Attacks per stack 26.25
Stack:10 (Infinite with % Increased Effect)
Stack Multiplied by Dps= Total Dps

Spoiler

#1 21/23 less duration(Only if you play Vaal Storm Call)
#2 2x Soul catcher with 25% reduced souls per use(70% Increased flask effect enchant)
#3 Soul ripper with -30(if you do not run 70% increased effect flask
#4 Helmet enchanted with 30% Reduced Storm Call Duration(Any Vaal Skill/Aura reservation you may need)
#5 Micro-Distillery Belt(Flasks applied to you have 20% increased effect, Bench Reduced charges, flasks applied to you have % effect)
#6 All Flask Effect nodes and ascendancy nodes!
#7 Cluster with Spiked Concoction
#8 20/20 gems minimum!

Spoiler

#1 Opal wand(Overall better than any choice)
#2 Profane wand(Cast speed)

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSuiPDqAu4JxaX3EtkfVjog

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3181527
Last edited by VaalStormCall on Nov 20, 2021, 6:16:33 PM
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2021, 4:39:15 PM
Nice build, do u have the POB?
"

Nice build, do u have the POB?

Hello there! Thank you for asking about my pob. Once i am finished with my detailed section the pob will be released into my guide! I want to make sure everyone knows what they're getting into and to fill in any questions that will occur.
any way to pull this off in league / without legacy gear?
"
any way to pull this off in league / without legacy gear?

Yes. I am leveling as i have time and so far i am one stacking all bosses and mobs. I will have a leveling section coming out here within the week! Stay tuned!
WIth harvest nerfed the gear presented in the POB is hella unrealistic however im not saying that its not possible to play this build with similar gear or different setups, considering your either going to be focusing on more of a boss based vaal skill or a clear based. I have some stuff in std to do with vaal builds, will probably mess around with it and come up with something.

the few items i have related to vaal stuff:

This is standard though, just a heads up xD
Last edited by Ucero on Apr 22, 2021, 9:52:06 PM
"
WIth harvest nerfed the gear presented in the POB is hella unrealistic however im not saying that its not possible to play this build with similar gear or different setups, considering your either going to be focusing on more of a boss based vaal skill or a clear based. I have some stuff in std to do with vaal builds, will probably mess around with it and come up with something.

Hello I updated my current league details and gear in my guide :).
BTW! Those are some nice budget weapons!!
Last edited by VaalStormCall on Apr 23, 2021, 3:39:31 PM
Clearspeed looks kinda bad, so why not then just do a miner that can instaphase anything on a much lower budget?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"

Clearspeed looks kinda bad, so why not then just do a miner that can instaphase anything on a much lower budget?

Vaal Fireball and Vaal spark are what i use for clear(3 gem swap). The budget of this build in league is not much as me and another are this exact build and the budget is under 10ex. Your point is kind of valid for the Vaal Storm Call clear.
To confirm, in ultimatum league, we can only ever have 1 stack of vaal storm call up? So both the clearspeed and single target will be a lot worse right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info