The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

"
Chameleon wrote:

He's absolutely right. All the items that we call "currency" are in fact, technically, crafting resources that we use as currency. The only true currency is the ARF, because it has no other use whatsoever.

/thread
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
yes, we know have the evidence that there is no use for Rhoa Feathers.
IGN TylordRampage
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Loreweaver wrote:
The reason people are getting mad at Monsta is because he's taunting people.

50% of people are mad because they think I know something and I'm not telling them, another 50% are mad because they think the whole thing isn't reel (though, they said the same thing about rods, so those people obviously have no credibility left at this point), and the other 50% think it's partly real but also that I'm trolling a bit.

Which 50% is right? You decide.

Im 99.9% sure all this about ARF is nothing but trolling, not saying it wont be something in future but for now......its trolling only

And it will probably be used with fishing rods, they have mod rhoa feather lure or whatever, im not sure can u do anything now with ARF and rod, i assume u cant and that only prove that feature its not yet implemented in game or enabled or something

So if u dont troll why dont u link some fish or whatever u catch with rod, post screenshoot here of you fishing or something like that, it wont reveal any sicrets and u will prowe that u dont troll

Although if u are not troll u would do that long time ago on your own

(I went from ARF to fishing rods coz i think ARF will be something like chiesels to maps for rods, or lure)
IGN: Puskurcina
"
Zguza_Do_Suz4 wrote:
i assume

I quoted the bit you're doing wrong.

Spoiler
"
LazarusQ wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:

He's absolutely right. All the items that we call "currency" are in fact, technically, crafting resources that we use as currency. The only true currency is the ARF, because it has no other use whatsoever.

/thread

if it's a currency, did someone ever right click on a feather and try to apply it to a fishing rod? never read that someone tried it and i read alot ;)

can't test it myself because i have no rod.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
if it's a currency, did someone ever right click on a feather and try to apply it to a fishing rod? never read that someone tried it and i read alot ;)

can't test it myself because i have no rod.

Doesn't work. You need to have Krillson to do any of that kind of stuff, he's the only one that can actually use them at the moment afaik so you have to do it through him.
People buy them 1ex in standard so I guess it is a currency.

Forum pvp
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
You need to have Krillson to do any of that kind of stuff

dang!!!1

game definitely needs more secrets. when i started gaming on a c64, every game had massive hidden stuff for players to explore and find.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Spoiler

Still love Willem. <3
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
geradon wrote:

No, that's the whole point: items like orbs and scrolls are crafting items used as a currency. ARF are just a currency, they have no crafting use.

Note that it does not exclude the possibility that you can use them to buy something from a vendor/master/member of the Order of the Rhoa, it only states that you cannot apply it to an item (or to yourself, in fact, because regrets are not for items, for instance).
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info