The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

on_a_more_serious_side_of_things...
The feathers used to be on Alpha for something... :P
Sweeping Maid
"
I would estimate the spawn chance of the Rhoa at 1:500 right now. Given the nature of RNG, however, keep in mind that this is a single data point, and should not be taken as the actual rate. It's only a fraction of the amount of data it would take to figure out the true spawn rate.

What's this insanity? Someone who realizes that their own personal experience doesn't mean they can 100% accurately predict the chances of something happening in the game?

You take that logic and reason and get right the fuck off the internet. We don't have room for your kind here. :-P
Please familiarize yourself with the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory (GIFT) - http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Realize that the only part of the equation you can affect in the GIFT is the audience. Remove the audience and the trolls merely rant at the air.
It increases the Quality of Fishing Lures, but they aren't implemented yet, obviously... :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Thanks for this info... I will farm Mud Flats until I get ten of them because I suspect that they will become useful in a future patch.

Or can someone confirm that the Albino Rhoa hasn't been patched out of the game?
IGN: Zahreen
Last edited by Moonfalcon on Apr 3, 2013, 4:48:05 PM
"
Moonfalcon wrote:
Thanks for this info... I will farm Mud Flats until I get ten of them because I suspect that they will become useful in a future patch.

Or can someone confirm that the Albino Rhoa hasn't been patched out of the game?

As soon as they become useful the following will happen:
- the community will cry about the abbysmal drop rate
- the spawn rate of the albino roa will go to 1 every 10 instances
"
Moonfalcon wrote:

One spawned for me last night. You can see my video from about a month ago as well.
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa / WitchWhichWanders
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.
"
"
Moonfalcon wrote:

One spawned for me last night. You can see my video from about a month ago as well.

Ok, thanks. :)
IGN: Zahreen

Got my first one after about 50 mud flats, 10 minutes ago
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
Last edited by topcatti on Apr 3, 2013, 5:23:25 PM
"
andybmcc wrote:
"
totalbackline wrote:
On chat way back I saw a discussion about this. Apparently a rare mob spawns in The Ship Graveyard, the leader's name is Marcelleus Wallace. Apparently if you have the Rhoa feather in your inventory at the time, he robs you of the feather, mutters something about getting his soul back, runs away but drops something as he leaves. Not sure what though Scoob!

Does he look like a bitch?

Haha nice one Andy, didn't think it would take as long as it did for the penny to drop.
:P
how does no one know this yet? its used to make quick silver flasks. Obvious answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info