The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

Posting this purely because I'm bored of being called a liar. Will repost verified version when I'm done crafting it, though it may take a while as I'm going for IQoF and IRoF and won't settle for anything less than top tier of both.
Spoiler
Did you really think
Spoiler
there would be
Spoiler
a fishing rod in this spoiler?
Spoiler
Seriously?
Spoiler
Well.....
Spoiler
I guess every good secret must be exposed in the end......
Spoiler
Really though?
Spoiler

"
nikals wrote:
Where do I go from here?

Eternal the tricorne bro.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Dec 22, 2013, 9:55:07 PM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Posting this purely because I'm bored of being called a liar. Will repost verified version when I'm done crafting it, though it may take a while as I'm going for IQoF and IRoF and won't settle for anything less than top tier of both.

Dude, you're the best.
"made a special item for a supporter". My guess is that this is a $1000 joke.
"
Jonathong_ wrote:
Dude, you're the best.

<3
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Except I don't have a sense of humor, and supporters only get the option of designing uniques. It's OK, I knew even if I posted a rod there would still be skeptics, I call them jellyfish.

Edit: Oh, and I don't even think the patch from those notes is up yet, so this obviously isn't something new.....
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Dec 22, 2013, 10:13:08 PM
damn.....
"
zeekidc2 wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Jonathong_ wrote:
Dude, you're the best.

<3
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Except I don't have a sense of humor, and supporters only get the option of designing uniques. It's OK, I knew even if I posted a rod there would still be skeptics, I call them jellyfish.

Edit: Oh, and I don't even think the patch from those notes is up yet, so this obviously isn't something new.....
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK<!!!! <3 YEY

EDIT:
"
Added five new Unique items, two of which are designed by supporters. A special item has also been added for a supporter.

chris said ITEM , not unique... why? monsta, something is suspicious over here....

The fishing rods were already in the game, and the access to them was temporarily disabled. You should be able to find the old posts on this forum.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
GGG is really going far with that fishing thing ey.

Meanwhile...
"
XDementia wrote:

Meanwhile...

fwiw, desync doesn't seem too bad on the fishing mechanics. Sometimes get a bit of a skip when you cast the first line during a new instance, but it's not noticeable after that.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Dec 23, 2013, 1:00:29 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
XDementia wrote:

Meanwhile...

fwiw, desync doesn't seem too bad on the fishing mechanics. Sometimes get a bit of a skip when you cast the first line during a new instance, but it's not noticeable after that.

Can they be found doing the 'old running up the coast - kill unique mob' business?
Last edited by KingRinald on Dec 23, 2013, 1:30:40 AM
"
Can they be found doing the 'old running up the coast - kill unique mob' business?

I tore that rod from the cold dead hands of Jabberjaws himself, but there wasn't a coast in sight. I have no idea if the place I found him in is the only place he can spawn, or if indeed there are other ways to obtain fishing rods.

All I know is that Jabberjaws once attempted to lead a mutiny against Captain Fairgraves, and it was Fairgrave's superior fishing skills that eventually led those loyal to him to be able to outlast those who had sided with Jabberjaws.

Last edited by MonstaMunch on Dec 23, 2013, 1:41:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info