[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
CommisarGaunt wrote:
"
isoasaleym wrote:
"
CommisarGaunt wrote:
Any thoughts on using the new Entropic Devastation gloves? I am trying them out rn and they seem to increase the damage by a lot but I could be wrong. Loving the build, first character I've ever gotten to lvl 99 :D

Side note, I got a HH and my god, soul eater mod with this build is like a lawn mower through the map XD brrrr

Everything is better with HH I guess.
Gloves will give some DPS. But will need to drop Atziri's gloves with Vaal Pact. I assume base leech is enough to outheal big damage? If so then it is a good damage upgrade imo. Will try it out

Ok so I used it a bit today. Damage increase seems pretty nutty for bossing. Can inflict all 5 impales in 1 cast if you hit with all unleash stacks. For mapping the the loss of Vaal Pact is noticeable for sure, but not unplayable. Though for mapping I was one shotting everything before the switch, so the dps increase is not super relevant for the top tier level of this build. Might be worth though if someone finds they need more damage and can take the tanky-ness loss on maps.

Both gloves do not grant essential stats/resists so actually it is possible to swap them. Atziri's for mapping and Devastation for bosses
Last edited by isoasaleym on Jan 7, 2023, 5:57:29 AM
I'm about to switch to the build, what is the Mana Regeneration on the Staff (the cheaper mod combination on Cane of Culemak) for? Reap costs Life, so just for Hydrosphere/Flame Dash? Or is that just a random stat, and the crit multi is the only important one?

Nvm, just got it, it's the dual mod Spell Dmg + Mana reg
Last edited by Lightened on Jan 8, 2023, 4:52:32 PM
"
CommisarGaunt wrote:
Any thoughts on using the new Entropic Devastation gloves? I am trying them out rn and they seem to increase the damage by a lot but I could be wrong. Loving the build, first character I've ever gotten to lvl 99 :D

Side note, I got a HH and my god, soul eater mod with this build is like a lawn mower through the map XD brrrr
What did you do to get this build to work? Is HH carrying you?
I'm squishy AF doing low low damage. Tbh the build feels like an epic bait so far.

Update: To be clear, I have all the gear except Awakened Spell Cascade and the multi crit rare jewels and the damage is on par with a 50c character and survivability as a character just reaching yellow maps without buying gear when reaching maps. Am lvl 82 and at this point I need pointers or I am scrapping it.
Last edited by Keshr0 on Jan 15, 2023, 11:42:19 AM
"
"
CommisarGaunt wrote:

What did you do to get this build to work? Is HH carrying you?
I'm squishy AF doing low low damage. Tbh the build feels like an epic bait so far.

Update: To be clear, I have all the gear except Awakened Spell Cascade and the multi crit rare jewels and the damage is on par with a 50c character and survivability as a character just reaching yellow maps without buying gear when reaching maps. Am lvl 82 and at this point I need pointers or I am scrapping it.

My version of the build is without HH and has decent survivability. Maybe u don't have Atziri's gloves or brine king pantheon?

And I can skip stages of Elder Guardians almost in one cast with some respecs from hp nodes to damage nodes and gloves swap
Last edited by isoasaleym on Jan 21, 2023, 7:56:31 AM
"
isoasaleym wrote:

My version of the build is without HH and has decent survivability. Maybe u don't have Atziri's gloves or brine king pantheon?

And I can skip stages of Elder Guardians almost in one cast with some respecs from hp nodes to damage nodes and gloves swap

I had the acuity gloves with vuln curse on it. Sold the gear though. Very disappointing build.
Last edited by Keshr0 on Jan 21, 2023, 3:02:02 PM
Pretty nice build (played in 3.20 sanctum).

Disclaimer:
Played it mostly by taking map clearing skilltree and tweaking to get less life and more crit multiplier damage - I did not try to oneshot bosses like Maven/Sirus.
Mainly because one shotting boss in my perspective was more an option than a requirement, so I played the build accordingly.

Some quick pros & cons for people wondering about this build :

Pros:
- Well balanced between Map clearing/Bossing/Survability.
Meaning not the best build I've played regarding each of the aforementioned fields, but efficient in each one.
(when talking about nice survability, I do not mean this build is tanky - I mean the build won't get one shot by a random white mob or you won't die until you do something stupîd like sleeping in an ennemy Aoe. This is Path of Exile).
- Immune to ailments.
- Immune to crits.
- Some major investments provide solid upgrades to the build (Meaning here Aul+pride, Awakened spell cascade, switching to the optimized cane of K.)
- Possibility to tweak the build without breaking it.
- Can do all content smoothly.

Cons - mostly remarks actually:
- The major warning : quite a few Divine orbs need to be invested to get started with (around 9-10 in 3.20) - must have start items being the timeless jewel & the staff and they're not especially cheap at league start.
- Slower startings compared to cheap builds, mainly due to the high price of milestone items - it really feels kindda disheartening when reaching maps 10+ without milestone items.
- Requires 1 or 2 items with 40+ strength to reach the 191 strength threshold in order to wear Kaom's heart.
- Combo Lifetap/divine blessing/hatred no longer works.

Starting recommandation: I used Determination + Purity of elements+ Banner until I get awakened S.cascade & Aul+pride, from where I switched Determination with Zealotry.
It felt far smoother at first red tier maps than going with zealotry + pride without Aul (less damage though less death).

In a nutshell, I intended to play a nice reap build - this build didn't disappoint, had my fun.
Last edited by Walrox on Jan 22, 2023, 8:36:26 AM
"
Rilwach wrote:
Hi @KissMeQuick, thanks a lot for the guide! It is very helpful and well written.

I just ran into a small mistake maybe some other people also did - in your item to item list of what to buy next you mention 'Thread of Hope, Large ring' and not 'Very Large Ring' which cost me some precious time - maybe something to adapt? :)

This happened to me also, mild bummer good thing I had bought the "Large" ring for cheap.
So. I'm going to drop 3.20 league soon. This build was my league starter and the only build for this league. I'm quite new in PoE (this is my 8th league) and the results I've accomplished with this build are the highest in terms of progress. My previous record was on bladestorm gladiator back in Ritual league (I've killed everything except Feared). This build helped me to complete my inner challenge and beat the Feared invitation as well as all other bosses. This was not easy. One of the reasons is that Awakened Spell Cascade is quite expensive this league. And Aul's amulet was around 10div at the start. The next milestone is to beat Uber versions of the bosses, but I think I'll do it in the future.

I saw some people above complaining about bad surivability and low damage, so some advise for them. I started with soul of Arakali chosen and died a lot on red maps from white mobs. The reason was just that they stunlocked me. So I switched to the Brine King soul and it helped with survivability a lot. Regarding damage I can't say that it was bad. I oneshoted all but some rare mobs even without Aw. spell cascade and Pride amulet. And after buying the amulet all mobs and even bosses became very easy to kill. In my 6-link I used empower-concentrated effect-power charge on crit-unleash-spell cascade all time because I felt that I had enough AoE. And aw. spell cascade was a huge damage boost. With some respecs from mapping tree to oneshoting tree I started to blast through all the bosses. This version lacks survivability a lot I must say. I tried to add large cluster jewel with flame/flesh setup with "Heartstopper" passive and it somewhat helped to stay alive on maps when I needed to run them. But for this build the "The best defence mecanic is when your enemies are dead before they can attack" approach is very true I think.
Also about survivability. Life leech is the most important thing for this build. So leech ring should be one of the first items you buy. But be careful because "% of physical attack damage leeched as life" mod on is not what you need. Reap is a spell (not attack) so this mod does nothing. You need "% of physical damage leeched as life" and it is a delve exclusive mod so it is hard to find good rings with this mod on trade that cost reasonable price.

So, I want to say thank you @KissMeQuick for this guide. This was a great league whith a lot of achievements and this build helped me a lot.
Last edited by isoasaleym on Feb 3, 2023, 1:52:40 PM
What are people doing since the Divine Blessing / Hatred / Lifetap doesn't work?

Also what about the Aspect of Spider?
I was intrigued in this build until I noticed the "t16 100% delirious map" was pure bullcrap. Bro, you opened a blue map with 2 modifiers? Hardly a challenge whatsoever. If your build can't handle tough t16 100% maps, then I'm out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info