[3.16] g00fy_goober's Toxic Rain Occultist (Easily clear all content)

"
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Wicked Pall gives skill effect duration not aoe, while it was nerfed from 35/10 to 30/5 it will still be the best notable there is and has nothing to do with aoe.

Holy shit, your right, Im dumb lmao. I was thinking the SED was AoE for some reason. /facepalm

All good =)
Hi there! I was looking for a guide to try and play my 1st SSF league and i wanted to ask, how would this build fare in a SSF environment? Would it be a good end game build while being my only char in this league?
"
Qubuletz wrote:
Hi there! I was looking for a guide to try and play my 1st SSF league and i wanted to ask, how would this build fare in a SSF environment? Would it be a good end game build while being my only char in this league?

Idk honestly. I don't do SSF for a hundred different reasons. While toxic rain is a great starter and really easy to piece and throw gear together, to me the entire point of a cool good build, is putting all the pieces together to create something truly amazing.

To purposely bypass all that and get extra shitty gear to piece together just for the epeen to say oh you self found your stuff doesn't even compute in my head honestly.

My feelings about SSF aside.... could you do toxic rain SSF and have it be somewhat okay to do casual maps and such with? Probably.

Would it look anything like it is supposed to or even come close to the build guide listed? Most definitely not.
Only in act 3 but found a quill rain. Any specific reason to wait to swap to TR?

Mostly just curious what the reasoning is for the guide to suggest using CA over TR and what criteria we're looking to fill before switching?
"
Touchstone wrote:
Only in act 3 but found a quill rain. Any specific reason to wait to swap to TR?

Mostly just curious what the reasoning is for the guide to suggest using CA over TR and what criteria we're looking to fill before switching?

Nope, mostly it feels very bleh without good attackspeed.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Touchstone wrote:

Nope, mostly it feels very bleh without good attackspeed.

Thank you!
Hello, is there a noob friendly league start build or anything?
"
GonkGonk wrote:
Hello, is there a noob friendly league start build or anything?

Guide is pretty noob friendly. If you are talking about a guide on how to play the game, there are a ton around.
No i mean is there like recommended items i should look for, or skills i should level at league start? Still in Act 1
"
GonkGonk wrote:
No i mean is there like recommended items i should look for, or skills i should level at league start? Still in Act 1

There is a quick leveling guide right in the guide.

If you are looking for a hold your hand tell you every single step of the way what to grab what to socket, no.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info