[3.16] Armageddon Brand Build (League Starter) | Elementalist | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

I compared this to your end game low-life version, it seems like you respec the whole ascendency tree when go ll
what could be the reason of this? how does it scale into that LL version?
Also is there a way to calculate exact dmg of brands combine with flame wall in pob?
How significant flame wall in this build? as i looked into poe ninja of ritual and see some on ladder dropped FW entirely
What is dead may never die!
Last edited by intothefiord on Apr 16, 2021, 5:26:48 AM
"
intothefiord wrote:
I compared this to your end game low-life version, it seems like you respec the whole ascendency tree when go ll
what could be the reason of this?

The LL version doesn't seem to be an Ignite build. Just took a quick look at it though but that how it looks like.

The Ignite version should scale better in endgame though is that right? Does anyone know? :)
What cluster jewels notables would you recommend to boost the damage/survivability/utility of this build?
Why are you not taking the Runebinder keystone? Or Explosive Runes for an additional brand?
"
Asinoeh wrote:
Why are you not taking the Runebinder keystone? Or Explosive Runes for an additional brand?

Not sure about the Explosive Runes one, but as far as I understand the Runebinder keystone it won't be a big dps upgrade as ignite only stacks twice (with the Emberwake unique) so hitting the enemy more often with the meteorite won't do much.
for some reason i cant keep melevolence and skitterbots auras together, i don`t have mana for armaggedon anyone know why?
"
mtspraes wrote:
for some reason i cant keep melevolence and skitterbots auras together, i don`t have mana for armaggedon anyone know why?

You likely have Malevolence or Skitterbots linked to a support gem accidentally, increasing the reservation %
So why is Red nightmare in the socket by Holy Dominion and not in the socket by Quick Recovery. I know its only minor but the difference is like 3% un less im missing something
I'm struggling to keep my mana up. Any tips besides the flask?

Also about Steelskin, should I just keep spamming it on cooldown?
Last edited by burtoncliff on Apr 19, 2021, 10:54:02 AM
Hi there - I've only played Chaos Inoculation builds prior to this. In those builds, it's very important to have pieces that use Energy Shield instead of Armor, Evasion, etc. Is there a reason that you're only using Energy Shield gear in your build? The reason for no Evasion gear is obvious; we take the keystone that makes it so we can't evade. But would it be viable to go with Armor gear?
Last edited by Asorcis on Apr 19, 2021, 1:13:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info