[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Perce7979 wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
They aren't pure melee, they also do a ranged ball attack, but then leap slam into melee. But I feel like they dont get "stuck" in one or the other too often.

Are they tanky enough to survive the campaign?

100% absolutely. You can see FNRTJ's post below. The issue that you'd have with them, as FNRTJ said as well, is its really hard to know which support to give them, as they do a few things well, but none terrifically. For this reason, when you're stuck at 4 or 5 links, I think they shine, but maybe arent specialized enough for very high end content.

As I said though, not only tanky, but solid AI. I recommend them.

Sounds awesome. I'll most likely run them with Carrion Golems early on then until Syndicate Operatives become available.
I hate swapping gems and colors early on when we barely got any Chromatics
"
FNRTJ wrote:
"
100% absolutely. You can see FNRTJ's post below. The issue that you'd have with them, as FNRTJ said as well, is its really hard to know which support to give them, as they do a few things well, but none terrifically. For this reason, when you're stuck at 4 or 5 links, I think they shine, but maybe arent specialized enough for very high end content.

As I said though, not only tanky, but solid AI. I recommend them.

Sorry to refute you right after having sung their praises, but after having run the numbers through pob and played with them, kitava's heralds just aren't worth the sockets. Frenzy charge apes actually offer a significant amount more dps and only take up 2 sockets (spectre+blood magic/whatever it's called now, I think lifetap?). I had to give up convocation (pain in the ass when minions would be stuck on a rare mob 1 screen away) and flesh offering to fit kitava's heralds.

I'd just use frenzy/power charge apes (grab 2 frenzy and 1 power charge once you get your 3rd spectre) until you get to maps for SO, or SO if you're league starting late.

Fair enough, I cant argue pure DPS. I just like their AI and how they feel. Shoot from afar, then leap slam in and stun. However, once you start scaling zombies and golems with them I could see the frenzy charges being worth more.
Hey. I checked on pob, but the dps on specters is pretty... uncertain.

Is possible to do red maps with a low budget?

I don't understand exactly where the damage came from... just 6l, triad grip + auras?

I was planning to play with aurastacker. My idea is to play with different clusters (the nerfed ones).

At first glance more tanky and fast, but I'm pretty uncertain about the dps. I would play with low-budget most part of the league (console, lol).

Do you ever tried enhanced vaal fallen as main damage source? looks good on pob...

What do you think? Thank you.
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
Trebien75 wrote:
Hey. I checked on pob, but the dps on specters is pretty... uncertain.

Is possible to do red maps with a low budget?

I don't understand exactly where the damage came from... just 6l, triad grip + auras?

I was planning to play with aurastacker. My idea is to play with different clusters (the nerfed ones).

At first glance more tanky and fast, but I'm pretty uncertain about the dps. I would play with low-budget most part of the league (console, lol).

Do you ever tried enhanced vaal fallen as main damage source? looks good on pob...

What do you think? Thank you.

Spectre dps on PoB is much lower than it is while you're actually playing. Syndicate Operatives are shotgunning with GMP which gives them ridiuclous dps.
Whenever a spectre attacks it shoots 14 projectiles per auto attack. If you position them correctly you're aiming to hit the boss with as many projectiles as possible.

The PoB dps you see on the spectres are PER projectile. So if a spectre does 1 million dps on PoB, it can theoretically do 14 million dps if every single projectile hits the target.

Look at this clip, here I'm using ONE single spectre, no carrion golems or anything. Look at how much dps 1 spectre is doing in my offlink setup and you see why the damage PoB says is wrong.

My one solo spectre kills Minotaur faster than most peoples entire Aura stacking builds :-)

And yes, the budget version easily clears juiced T16 without a problem.
You can watch this video to see how it plays versus Alched T16 maps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hLp_bQaCEs
Last edited by Deadandlivin on Apr 15, 2021, 9:38:14 PM
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

And yes, the budget version easily clears juiced T16 without a problem.
You can watch this video to see how it plays versus Alched T16 maps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hLp_bQaCEs

Working really good for low budget, I certainly will try it.

My main concern is with the defenses, I got only one defensive flask per time on console.

Wand +1/+1 will be a challenge, but I would have 300% auras (and I like to play very lazy).
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
Fair enough, I cant argue pure DPS. I just like their AI and how they feel. Shoot from afar, then leap slam in and stun. However, once you start scaling zombies and golems with them I could see the frenzy charges being worth more.

It's just frenzies on carrions that give more dps then kitava's heralds. If you count frenzies on skeletons+zombies as well, then it's even more.
Hey :)

Do you think your build can be used as AFK blighted map farming ?

Edit : NVM, didnt read all x)
Last edited by VardekCrom63 on Apr 16, 2021, 5:11:33 AM
Hi man
CI its posible ?
Its dataminded that the veiled trigger mod still have 4sec cooldown. Only the veiled not the crafted. Should we craft around this?

Its on Reddit btw.
yes you can but it will be pain in ass to make........ craft +2 wand with minion dmg===>scour suffixes===>prefix cannot be changed===>veiled chaos===>rinse and repeat scour suffixes process until success..
Last edited by Vulgarny on Apr 16, 2021, 5:25:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info